‹ Prequel: This Is An S.O.S.
Sequel: Super Sophomores

Freshman Year

October 23, 2008

I was kind of nervous again. For Business Tech, we had to make groups for the Friday project. Shavonne kicked me out of her group to get me to work with Carlos. Later that night, I asked to work with him. He already did the project, so I could just copy his.

In Spanish, we just listened to our mp3 players and played Scrabble.

Again, I was nervous in Business Tech. When I was getting my stuff ready, Carlos turned around and put his Friday project on my desk. Shavonne was on her way in and saw everything. She started laughing and making fun of me. I just kept saying that I was angry with her. I kind of was. I'm really shy. I get so nervous around Carlos that I shake sometimes. I whispered "Hay!" when I was giving Carlos his paper back. He turned around and grabbed it. The teacher told me "You're on the fast track to getting a writing assignment." He's got some problems. Shavonne started laughing. At the end of class, the teacher had us work in our groups.He asked Carlos who he was working with. He pointed back at me. He told Carlos to come back and work with me. He just acted like he was putting his stuff into his backpack and then kept doing whatever he was doing. I think he was writing a poem or something along the lines of that.

At lunch, I sat with the guys again. They're a whole lot more fun. Schmitty kept putting his shirt over peoples' heads. Dylan almost ate a cookie that Schmitty licked. He's almost completely blind, so yeah. He didn't see the mark. Jenny was being all creepy. Everyone thinks she's lesbian. It's pretty much because she turned down Carlos and is like obsessed with me.

In Algebra, the teacher yelled at me. I was talking to Josh and she didn't like that. I was the first person done with the classwork.

In Science, I just tried to sleep. It was really boring and half of the class wasn't there because of the talent show. At two, the teacher decided to stop the video and let us do whatever we wanted. We got let out of school five minutes early.

At around eight,Carlos IMed me something about having to fix the Friday project. I wasn't at home at the time, but was really bored.

Alright cool cause I just bullshited the questions
Lol. I don't really know what I could put.
Me eitherr
I'll see what I can put when I get home
Alright thankss cutiee
I got all warm and fuzzy. You know why. When I got home, I realised that I'd left the paper I copied in the classroom. Luckilly, I had a copy of the blank paper.
Um. What do I put or the questions on the back? I left the one I copied in the cass, so yehh.
Ahhh I dunnnooo
just made some crap for the norming part and that's it.
Okayy
What do you have for performing and forming?
Didn't you copy it?
Yeahh. I just left it in the class
Performing is what each member did and forming is what we did when we chose whet each other did.
Gahh I can't think of anything to put for storming
What troubles we had
While answering the questions

I can't think of any other troubles besides getting chased and eaten by mobs of angry vampires and werewolves
For serious
♠ ♠ ♠
Whoo!

Here's a picture of Shavonne with Carlos in the background, doing work.

Click here