‹ Prequel: This Is An S.O.S.
Sequel: Super Sophomores

Freshman Year

October 30, 2008.

During forst period, I was basically crapping my pants. Carlos said he would talk to me today. Ive got social anxiety, I think. Knowing that he would talk to me made me freak out. I thought I was going to get sick in Spanish. I knew I should have taken that Pepto Bismol before school. Everyone was trying to help me calm down. It was really hard for me. They asked if my heart was beating really fast. I checked my pulse. It was going normal. I realised that feeling my pulse helped me calm down. I was prarie dogging, I was that scared. If you don't know what prarie dogging is, you don't want to know.

On the way to Buisiness Tech, Shavonne caught up to me. Brenda had told her what happened. I texted her last night, but she didn't get it. "Hey. What's up?" Carlos said as I sat down in that seat. "Nothing," I replied. I wanted to say something else, but its still really weird for me to hear his voice. It wasn't that his voice was all messed up because I sat behind him. It's really like he's got a stuffy nose. The teacher passes out a test. Carlos wrote me a note.
This is the note. Same rules as AIM conversations.
You are boring.
I'm going to copy off you.

well geez. You're still a stranger.
Well I have a life
and I have hair.
I have cooler hair.
I know
I know you do.
nope
I'm psychic
mhm.
I'm going to throw up all over your paper
ewwiee
mmm now I'm hungry
ewwiee. But I'm hungry. I didn't eat breakfast
I don't ever eat breakfast.
I do, but I hate it.
I love it when I do eat it
we have no good food in my house
Get a job
I wish I could
I'm so glad big bones isn't here
Awhhh. That's meann
I'M SORRY. FATASS
Well geez
You don't have to sit there anymore if you don't want. I'm sure bigs will let you have her seat.
I dunno. Its just..... yeah.
WHAT!?
I dunno
O
He drew a dinosaur. It was super crazy sexy cool.
um.
He kept adding stuff onto the dinosaur.
...okayyy
We were doing other things, like being bored and listening to the teacher. Both Carlos and I had to answer questions for the test that we took.
hi
hayyy
I'm bored.

DO SOMETHING
Like what?
DANCE
Um. No thanks.
He drew an outline of a pot leaf. Later, he colored it in with green. Then, he drew a joint with green smoke coming out of it. I'm going to take a picture of the note and stuff.

In Anthropology, I showed Allustriel and Jenny the notes. They thought it was funny.

In Algebra, we worked on this paper and took notes.

In Science, we went to the computer lab. It was to type up this report thing. I thought it was stupid. I was one of the first to finish it all and was really bored.

The weird thing is, as soon as I got home, I took a dump. It wasn't solid, either. I told you I should have taken that Pepto. I know that's what I'm going to do tomorrow.