‹ Prequel: This Is An S.O.S.
Sequel: Super Sophomores

Freshman Year

October 31, 2008

Spanish was cool. Joe brought his new acoustic and let me play with it. It was super crazy sexy cool. We also did some work. I got really bored in that class.

Business Tech was weird. As soon as I got in, Ghostbusters was blaring from a cd player. From the look on Carlos' face, he agreed with me that it was weird. I sat next to him again. After the bell rang, we were watching the movie, Ghostbusters. "Do you know if we're allowed to drink Cokes? 'Cause I have one and..." he trailed off. "I don't see why not," I answered. "I've got a drink and I'm going to drink it." He got out a Coke. I got out the energy drink that Joe gave me earlier and opened it. Shavonne wanted some and I shared with her. I couldn't finish a whole energy drink by myself.

In Anthropology, we just took notes. Everyone kept saying or doing funny things.

In Algebra, we listened to Halloween songs and did work.

Science was horribly boring. We went to the library. I just listened to music on the internet. I tried to sign onto my Mibba account. When I went to see my new comments, it blocked it. I wish I was at my old school. The computers there didn't block everything. I mean, we couldn't get on Myspace, but we could get on Mibba.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm going to make a chapter that's after school. Its going to be while we trick or treat.