‹ Prequel: This Is An S.O.S.
Sequel: Super Sophomores

Freshman Year

November 10 and 11, 2008.

The Tenth.

I was freaking out again. I was going to tell Carlos the truth. And that was that over the weekend, I'd been dreaming about him.

In Spanish, Alan gave me a Monster. The green kind. It was awesome. I had a close call while hidng from Jenny. I got on my knees to put something in my backpack and she just walked by without noticing me. I was scared. We didn't do anything in Spanish. Well, yeah. I was hyper and bored by the end of the period.

During Business Tech, I was all talking to Jon and Shavonne. Well, after the finals. I passed a note to Carlos asking him to hate me. It didn't work. He was just kind of weirded out that I dream about him. I told him that I don't want to dream about him. I also don't want to like him which is why I want him to hate me. I believe that I'll feel really depressed and like him more, or hate him back. I'm not sure yet.

In Anthropology, we did a worksheet. It was really easy. I finished it in like five minutes. Then we played Jeopardy. My team was winning at the end of the period.

For Algebra, we just did finals. It was pretty cool that we had a substitute, but we still did a test thing. Jenny thought it would be cool to come sit with me. I didn't.

In Science, we took the finals early. It was kind of cool becuase tomorrow, we wouldn't be doing anything. We also got our new schedules. On Wednesday, we would be putting them to use. My schedule was Spanish, Chorus, Anthropology, English, Art. I kind of liked it because I only would have two classes with Jenny. I didn't like it because I didn't have any classes with Brenda or Shavonne.

After school, Brenda asked me to ask Carlos to stop throwing food at them during lunch. He got all mad at me and started saying that they're all immature and stuff like that. That kind of pissed me off because he was pretty much calling me immature. I'm obviously a lot more mature than he is. He throws food at people. Do I? No way.

I felt like crap. Like there was pressure on my chest. I hated it. I felt sick.

The Eleventh.

Jenny found me again before school. I don't really like how she just stands there behind me. I'm scared she's like checking my ass out. If she would talk and not be behind me all the time, then I would be okay. I also would like her a little better if she didn't follow me to the bathroom all the time. She seriously waits outside the stall for me just to do it. She's never using the bathroom. Well, she spends like five minutes fixing her hair that isn't even messed up.

We didn't do anything in Spanish. Alan gave me another Monster. I can't finish a Monster. We all listened to our iPods and talked about stuff.

For Business Tech, we went to an assembly. It was kind of funny. I think Carlos forgot about it. As soon as he sat down, he opened a can of Dr. Pepper. We ended up leaving like five minutes after the bell. The assembly was kind of boring. It was for the people in the military. Yeah. The drill team did their gun slingin'. That was like the only cool part.

In Anthropology, we did a test and then finished playing Jeopards. My team ended up being in next to last place.

I didn't even have Algebra today. All the freshmen went to this carnival thing. It was stupid. I was kind of happy that Joe's class was helping out. I could hang out with him. I noticed this hot guy. I still don't know his name, but yeah. He looks like Travis(see 'This Is An S.O.S.) but a way hotter version. I think this guy is gay, though. Him and this girl were advertising for the French Club. Jessica and the girl who sits next to me in Science wanted to sign up. I was going to come with them. You couldn't sign up there, but whatever. I was going to go to French Club. This guy who was like a complete nerd was dancing. It was really funny. He was horrible. I played Guitar Hero against someone. It was funny. I won. Then, Brenda bought me a cupcake. It was yummy.

In Science, we didn't do anything. The teacher was letting us listen to out iPods. It was cool. I was listening to Brenda's iTouch. I wish I had one of those, they're super crazy sexy cool.
♠ ♠ ♠
This might be the end of the story. I'm not sure yet.