‹ Prequel: This Is An S.O.S.
Sequel: Super Sophomores

Freshman Year

Friday and the weekend.

Spanish sucked. We had to sit in new seats. I was first put into this seat in a nice, cramped corner. Then she moved me to this group with a gigantor and a girl named Kayla. After the morning announcements, the teacher decides to send me and four other girls to get our sleeves checked. While waiting for the sleeve checker guy, we talked. There was this girl, Brittany, who said she might cry because she's never gotten in trouble before. When the guy came, he took us two at a time. Brittany and Kayla were first. Brittany started crying, so he took her to get a right shirt and gave them both detention. He had to call someone else to check us. A little bit later, this lady in a black dress calls us to follow her. We go into this office and she checks the other two girls' sleeves. I have the same sleeves as one of them, so yeah. I just happened to have the same sleeves as the one with the sleeves that were too short. The lady was nice and said we weren't going to get a detention. she just took us to a room that was decorated with a bunch of cats to get loner shirts. She sent us back to class.

In class, Kayla was jealous. She still got a detention and didn't get a loner shirt. I felt sorry for her.

Anthropology sucked, too. We were assigned an essay that was due on Monday. It had to be about which we believed in. Creationism or evolution. I chose evolution. At lunch, I told Jenny about Carlos. She wanted me to show him to her. On the way to Algebra, he passed us. When I told her, she didn't look in enough time.

That weekend, I called my friend, Laura and told her about Carlos. I also found and gave her his myspace. I gave my other friend, Rebecca his myspace. They both added him, so I did, too. I really wanted to talk to him, so I left him a comment, saying "My friend wants to do you." on Sunday.