‹ Prequel: This Is An S.O.S.
Sequel: Super Sophomores

Freshman Year

November 13, 2008

Joe didn't get to school before I went up the stairs. I showed Shavonne and Brenda the hot guy who looks like Carlos. They agreed that he looked a lot like Carlos.

Spanish was really boring. We turned in some stuff and then walked around telling people what we liked to do. I didn't like it.

In Chorus, we just sang some more. Its really funny how the teacher can't sing. But then, neither can I. Ryan was in class today. That was kind of cool. Nathan got scared of Ryan because he had a green pimple or something like that.

In Anthropology, we talked about stuff. We also read this thing about how in the Middle East, they kiil girls who have premarital sex.

At lunch, there was a fight. It was kind of funny how all of a sudden, the cafeteria got all loud and everyone stood up. I ate some Fruit Loops and Pops.

I still didn't like English. The teacher had us read a story, take notes, and then write about the plot of the story. It was really boring.

I made TJ take me to my locker. Like, I held onto his backpack while he walked to my locker. In class, I sat next to the hot guy again. I was going to talk to him, but the seniors were talking to him. As soon as they finished, I went "Hi. What's your name?"

".....Kevin."

"Will you be my friend?"

"............Um."

I laughed. "I like to make people feel awkward."

I spent that period talking to him about stuff. He feels the same way about his dad that I do about my grandparents. The project was to draw and cut out the first letter of our first name and then glue it on another piece of paper. Kevin was going to choose the same colors as me, but got red and black instead. I had green and black. His K looked like a swastika. I pointed that out to him and he was like "Oh... Oops." Then he asked the teacher if it looked like a swastika. She said that it didn't. He looked at the Cosmo Girl magazine. It was kind of funny. He was acting gay while doing it. I watched him draw mustaches and beards on the people. He accidentally spilled a thing of permanent markers on me. They were purple. He's ne new friend.