‹ Prequel: This Is An S.O.S.
Sequel: Super Sophomores

Freshman Year

November 17, 2008

Today was superly boring. In Spanish, we just kind of worked. I finished my vocabulary and then started on our project thing. It was a wanted sign thing.

We sang in Chorus. It was really funny. We were horrible. We got two new songs. Um. Nathan might get switched to advanced chorus. I guess he's that good. I think he's kind of bad. I told Guadalupa and Chelsea about how I think Kevin cuts himself. I've noticed that he always wears this bracelet thing. Its really wide.

I didn't like Anthropology. I'm one of those people who likes to take charge with things and Jenny was totally making my ideas bad. We got in a group together. I wanted to do India, Alustriel wanted to do India, Jenny and Nathan wanted Japan, and Ryan wanted Israel. I gave them my reason to not do Japan. That was that everyone wanted to do Japan and all they would do was manga, so what's the point. They came to my side. Jenny followed me to tell the teacher we were doing India. She told the teacher we were acting something out. I told them before that acting out a folklore would be stupid. I find Indian folklore kind of simple and retarded. I wanted to do a belly dance. I asked if it was allowed, the teacher said it was okay as long as we didn't show our bellies. We could wear wifebeaters under our costumes. The teacher suggested some Bollywood. I was sort of okay with that. I mean, we could put some belly dancing into a Bollywood thing. See, I can't act at all. I'm better at dancing. It just kind of pissed me off.

I think Jenny's kind of stupid. I swear that she asked me more than once if I'm punk-rock. At lunch, she asked me if i was punk-rock again. I told her no. I really don't want to hang out with her anymore. I know they'll follow me if I leave, though. It really bugs me.
♠ ♠ ♠
Nothing happened in 4th or 5th.