‹ Prequel: This Is An S.O.S.
Sequel: Super Sophomores

Freshman Year

November 24, 2008

Today was okay, I guess.

I hated Spanish. I was really tired and couldn't sit upright because the teacher had some stuff hanging off of her desk. The button on my uniform shirt came off, so I was going around with a unbuttoned shirt. It was the last button which is like right on my boobs.

In Chorus, I sat by Ryan, Nathan, and Chelsea. I bent over to ger something and they told me to pull down my shirt. I'm guessing crack killed. Ryan was trying to hear me sing. It made me laugh. He ended up not being able to hear me because Nathan sings so loud.

In Anthropology, we just watched a movie. It's about a Middle Eastern girl who disguises as a boy to make money for her family.

At lunch, Mikey from my art class sat with us. It was pretty cool. We passed around my Sierra Mist like a joint. Alustriel kept biting people. She thinks she's a vampire. We saw Twilight yesterday. Mikey and I talked about the Whitest Kids U' Know.

In English, Ryan and Nathan were messing with my desk again. Ryan saw my underwear and said they were blue. They were blue and green. Nathan and I almost got in trouble. The teacher saw him touch me with his foot and stuff. I was trying to see what color my underwear were. It was kind of funny.

Art was awesome. I sat in between Mikey and Kevin. We had a sub and we could listen to our iPods. Kevin took his iPod out and turned it on. He was listening to Atreyu. I listened to Killswitch Engage. We looked at each others' music. He told me that he 'approved' of my music. I just looked at his iPod. He had cool music on his. Like Hawthorne Heights. At the end of class, we were standing there. He was all "Um. You might wanna button up your shirt. I can like see down it and outlines and stuff."
"I can't." I told him. "The button came off today and yeah."
"Oh." He said. "You're quiet today."
"Yeah. I'm kind of tired."
The bell rang. I left the school while talking to Mikey. Kevin was right behind us.