‹ Prequel: This Is An S.O.S.
Sequel: Super Sophomores

Freshman Year

November 25, 2008

Today was boring. I had a headache almost all day. Before school, I tried to get Schmitty to stay when Jenny comes. He didn't. He did start fighting with Jenny about her jacket. It's made of pleather.

In Spanish, We had a sub. I did my work and then texted one of my friends. She was in the computer lab at her school.

People were making fun of me on my way to Chorus. It was because of my haircut. They didn't like the fact that my hair was assymetrical. Nathan tried to show me a dead rat. He couldn't find it.

We had a party in Chorus. It was stupid. The teacher bought us sodas and popcorn. I didn't get either. Neither did Chelsea, Nathan, or Ryan. We just sat there and talked about stuff. I was bored, so I made a journal on Mibba. I suggest you check it out. It's titled "Blahh." Ryan kept reading over my shoulder. I showed him everything I wrote. I kept calling him an idiot. It was funny. I had Laura call me and then tried to get Ryan to talk to her. He didn't want to. Nathan and Chelsea talked to her, though. Ryan likes the other Chelsea. He keeps asking her out and isn't afraid to admit it. He liked her boobs. She's like a really short person and she has D's.

We just finished watching that movie in Anthropology.

At lunch, we were all standing in the line. I looked behind us and caught a glimpse of a silver lip ring. Whoever was in front of the person moved and I saw Carlos. He was the one with the lip piercing. I got kind of angry again. I whispered to Alustriel to get her to turn around. She did. I started making hand movements like I was strangling someone. They noticed.

English was fun and boring at the same time. We couldn't talk because we were taking a test. Nathan was flicking me and touching my arm with the tip of his......... shoe. Ryan was pulling my desk up off of the ground with his feet. It's pretty sad that he can do that.

In Art, I sat next to Mikey. My headache got worse because of him. He wouldn't shut up. I overhraed Kevin talking about how he's done weed before. He says he feels stupid after. At the end of class, Kevin was standing behind me and so was this other girl. They were messing with each other. They were saying that they were waiting for the other to go. I got them to hurry up because I needed to get out and do stuff. I did my stuff. Mikey made a paper plane. Kevin threw it and they got in trouble. I walked up to them while they were folding it and went "Oh my God! No way!" we all started talking about that stupid pop-up. I invited Kevin to hang out with Ryan, Alustriel, Jenny, Nathan and I on Monday when our class works in the library. I hope he actually does. He touched my hair again. He likes it, I guess. I played with his flexi and this other guy was thinking it was a penis. Well, someone has a dirty mind. I wasn't even thinking that.
♠ ♠ ♠
Blahh. I think you reader people should comment. It would help me out a lot if I knew if you people actually liked it or not.