‹ Prequel: This Is An S.O.S.
Sequel: Super Sophomores

Freshman Year

December 1, 2008

Today was exciting in its own special way.

In Spanish, we just did classwork. It was pretty boring. I helped the teacher out. I really don't like my new Spanish class. The teacher has one of those monotone voices.

In Chorus, I still sat by Ryan. I started to draw Nathan, but he kept moving around. I tried to draw Ryan. I got his hair pretty good, but had problems with his nose. I either made it too big or too small. It was really funny. Nathan wanted to give Ryan a Michael Jackson nose.

We went to the library for Anthropology again. I walked up to Kevin and was like "Hi."
"What are you doing here?" he asked.
"I have class in here today" I pointed towards my teacher.
"I cut my hair and totally ruined it." He told me and then showed me.
"I actually like it."
"It's horrible!"
"You should like hang out with us."
"I'm sorry, I can't. I have homework to finish."
"Awh. Okay."
We went to do our work. Jenny asked about Kevin. She's seriously blind. She was about five feet away from me when I was talking to him.

There was a fire drill in the beginning of English. It was unexpected, unlike all of the other ones. I thought there really was a fire. Nathan and I walked outside together, talking about if we would die or not. Outside, we tried to find the teacher. She said to meet her by the tree. There were a lot of trees. We didn't know which one. When I found her, she wasn't by a tree. She was by the big red thing. On the way back to class, Nathan was trying to make me trip. I didn't, though.

Art was so cool! We worked on our classwork. The cool part didn't happen until the end of the period. After I put everything away, I stood in the back of the room with Kevin and everyone. While I was poking Mikey, Kevin goes "You're always doing that thing with the hand!" and then he imitated me. I had my hand all in my sleeve and up against my mouth.
"It's a habit!"
Kevin picked up a jar of rubber cement. "Hmmm... Will this burn?" he asked Jacob he nodded. Kevin too out a lighter, lit it and before he could touch the flame to the jar, it lit. He frantically tried to blow it out. I told him to put it in the sink and turn the water on. I hope he doesn't get expelled.