‹ Prequel: This Is An S.O.S.
Sequel: Super Sophomores

Freshman Year

The first two days after crap Friday.

I doing pretty good that Monday. I thought I was going to have some problems. I was still wearing my shirt that I got dress coded with. I didn't care. it's not fair that they got detention and we didn't. The Spanish teacher was all teaching Spanish. She still scares me. I don't like that she starts yelling at us in Spanish for no reason.

Business Tech made me freak out. I watched Carlos reply to my comment. I could see his phone from where i was sitting and everything. I tried to check my comments before the bell rang in that class. I was unsuccessful. I had to wait until my fifth class, Science to read it now. Science is the only class I can get away with being on my phone. I have a sidekick, too.

In Algebra, I told Jenny, and my other two friends, Allan and Josh about what happened. They thought it was cool.

In science, I freaked out. The first thing I read in my comments was "Waitttt are you the cute chick from my business tech class" I was freaking out. I showed Jenny and she was all "Woah." I wanted to make sure it was me he was calling to be the "cute chick" so I acted clueless. I sent him "I dunno, but i do have business tech"

It made me nervous for the next day.

On Tuesday, I was freaking out on my way into school. My heart was pounding, and I had butterflies. He knew who i was by saying "you sit at the table behind me" I'm the only girl who sits in the only table behind him. He also gave me his AIM. So we could talk during class. Hopefully he wouldn't talk to me in person yet because I'd freak out and make a fool out of myself. I was glad he didn't. We just ended up talking about stuff on AIM.