‹ Prequel: This Is An S.O.S.
Sequel: Super Sophomores

Freshman Year

December 5, 2008

Today was okay. Before school, I hung out with Ryan, Schmitty, Brenda, and Shavonne. Brenda gave me an invitation to her birthday party.

In Spanish, I didn't do anything. Well, we took a test. Then, we drew on some paper ornaments for some paper Christmas trees. It was stupid.

We obvoiusly sang in Chorus. Ryan was being an idiot. He took my drawing of him and threw it somewhere.

We spent all of Anthropology talking about the Ten Commandments. Ryan brought in his yammakah(sp?) and showed it to the class. It was white and blue.

At lunch, I saw Carlos. He was on the end line and I was on the next line. I need to make a diagram. The only reason I saw him was because I had that being watched feeling. I leaned back and looked to my left and he was doing the same, but looking to his right. I went back to what I was doing, but kept glancing over at him.

English was kind of funny. Jenny, being the know-it-all she is, talked too much, giving her a B on the assignment. The assignment was to debate on stuff pretty much. You could only talk ten times and if you talked more, you got a B instead of an A. The teacher even wrote it on the board and made hand gestures that Jenny saw to get her to stop talking. Alan was doing gross things with his Flexi, and Nathan was being weird. It was pretty boring.

We didn't do much in Art. I finished my work and then started another project. I hate Art, now. It reminds me of Kevin. I really miss him.

After school, I was leaving the stroe and about to get in the car when Carlos IMed me. I really didn't expect it. We haven't talked in like a week or two.

Why is the karla chick messaging me
I don't know anyone named karla.
Oh shit kirsten?

Karla true asain aka..........me?
Um. Hold on.
I signed onto my Myspace to see if it was Kirsten. It was. I remember her freaking out the other day because he added her.
Um. That's kirsten.
I dunno why she's messaging you.

Lol
I'll ask her later tonight or tomorrow.

I got home and took a nap. I woke up at around nine. Kirsten was home from school and on her computer. I asked her.
Kirsten says she messaged you to ask you a question.
And then she asked me to call you a dumbass.

Why
I dunno.
She was just like "oh and call him a dumbass for me?"