‹ Prequel: This Is An S.O.S.
Sequel: Super Sophomores

Freshman Year

December 12-14

It was about six. I'd just woken up from a nap and decided to check my Myspace. It said I had new messages. I thought it was from Joe. He like always message me on Myspace. I clicked on the thing. I started to freak out when I saw who it was from. It was from Kevin. It said something along the lines of how he still goes to Seneca and that he had a question to ask me, but would do it later. I replied and was freaking out. I'd called Alustriel about it and texted Brenda. Brenda wants us to go on a double date if he asks me out. She likes this guy who rides my bus.

At around midnight, I asked Kevin about his question. He replied saying he wanted to ask me in person. What will he ask me? I think he might ask me out. That would be pretty awesome.

On Saturday, I spent time at home. I was sick. I felt like I was going to puke and just stayed in my room. Alustriel called me and told me that Joe asked her if I liked him. Uh-oh. He might be thinking about asking me out. I hope he doesn't. I don't really like him like that.

Sunday was horrible.

I had to go to church. My cousins were having a play or something and we were forced to go. As soon as we got in, my uncle whisked by. There was blood dripping from his hand. My mom and I followed him. Apparently, he poked his finger on a nail. The play was really boring.

After church, we went to the mall. I bought Alustriel her Christmas presents. They were a hat and a hair clippy thingy. I went to Aeropostle(yeah. I shop there.) because they had a huge sale. Everything was half off. I bought some uniform pants, a tank top, and some underwear.