‹ Prequel: This Is An S.O.S.
Sequel: Super Sophomores

Freshman Year

December 15, 2008

I was having an anxiety attack. Kevin said he had something to ask me, but wanted to do it in person. So, there I sat on the ground where I normally do, waiting for Kevin to walk in. When he did walk in, my heart skipped a beat. I kind of turned my head away and acted like I was looking for something in my backpack. He went into the cafeteria. I waited for Brenda or for Chelsea to come in. Chelsea came first and I hung out with her. I kept freaking out. I went out and brought Jenny into the cafeteria. We just sat there and waited. When we were let out, I walked with Joe. While Joe was trying to hug me, I noticed Kevin. He was right next to me. I poked him on the shoulder and said "Hello." Loudly. He took a double take and then said "Woah. Didn't see you there."

In Spanish, we didn't do much. We just did this stupid Christmas song thing. At the end of class, we corrected this Christmas packet thing.

For Chorus, we sang. Ryan was messing with me and how I was being emo on Friday. My hair was all brushed in my face and I was wearing black eyeliner. Nathan farted on me like three times. I promised Ryan that I would bring him some Doritos.

I loved and hated Anthropology at the same time. Before the bell to start class rang, I went up to Kevin and opened my arms. "Can I please have a hug?" I asked. He said "sure." And opened his arms. I walked into them and hugged him. When I was about to let go, he pulled me in tighter. I was loving it. When he finally let go, I told him my friends wanted to meet him and started walking towards Alustriel. It was really weird. She told him everything. She told him about how I always talk about him and how he gave me an anxiety attack. I was embarassed.

After Kevin went to do whatever he was doing, we started our work. I kept looking back at him. I'm horrible. Ryan was being mean. You know, he's always mean. At the end of class, Nathan came. He's really sick at the moment and he only came to school so that he could take the English test and go to ROTC.

In English, Ryan kept messing with me. He poked me on the back and stuff like that. Nathan didn't mess with me at all. We read part of the first chapter of Night and then started out homework.

I loved Art. Kevin was finally there, after two weeks of not being there. The teacher gave him his make up work and yeah. I kept annoying him by walking back and forth. It was really funny how he'd sigh and then make a face at me. At the end of class, he stood next to me. Like he was basically leaning against me. I was doing the same back. "I saw your Myspace pictures," he said. I got kind of nervous. He could have seen my whore picture. Rebcca made me take it when I was visiting her. It's a picture of me wearing a ladybug costume and yeah.

"Oh no." I said back. "You saw the laybug one, didn't you?"

"There was a fuzzy one with your hair, and one where you had blond hair."

"Um. My hair's never been blond." I knew what picture he was talking about. It was one I got taken when I was either ten or eleven.

"Well, it looked blond in the picture." I started fighting with Mikey over Disneyland. He thought I was talking about Disney World. Or Sea World Orlando. I've never been to Florida. When the bell rang, Kevin was like "I'm so happy you found my Myspace!"

When I got home, I checked my Myspace. It was almost 4, and I was about to leave to watch the neighbors. I was gone for about a half an hour. When I got back from babysitting, I re-checked my Myspace. Kevin had sent me a message. I freaked out when I read it. It said 'I'm just wondering if you would ever go out with me? If no, I completely understand.'

I replied, saying "Um. I toterrly wouldd."
♠ ♠ ♠
AHHH!