‹ Prequel: This Is An S.O.S.
Sequel: Super Sophomores

Freshman Year

December 17, 2008

Today was odd-ish. I just kind of waited where I normally do for Kevin. I was going to hug him and then go sit with him, but I didn't. He just kind of came to me and stayed. I hugged him. I also figured out how to hug him. See, most people I hug are my height, so I put my arms around their neck. Since Kevin's like as tall as Carlos, I hug him around the waist. We stood around and talked with Cody and this other guy. It was weird. The other guy told me Kevin texted him saying that he was masterbating. I thought that was kind of funny.

In Spanish, we made these stupid things. It was really boring. I was writing down the lyrics to Shiksa.

In Chorus, we took stuff out of our binders. We also watched this performance. It was of the Celtic Women. I thought the violinist had nice clothes.

In Anthropology, we didn't do much. Well, we got our grades and stuff. I had a D. The work I hadn't turned in was at home, so I couldn't finish it in class. Nathan was being sick. Like, he was coughing and stuff. Alustriel was being sad. Cody broke up with her yesterday. That wasn't very nice. She was really hurt.

At lunch, Mikey was being all "What's new?" again. It was weird. I turned pink again. Alustriel got dress coded. Apparently, her shirt was not the kind you're allowed to wear.

In English, Nathan kept getting his sickness on my stuff. He would cough and then wipe his hands on myjacket and stuff. Ryan was stealing my stuff. He took my backpack and wouldn't give it back. I got it back by the time the bell rang, though.

As I walked into art, I saw Chelsea. The one that Ryan likes. She has photography or something. I was bugging her and waiting for Kevin. Some girl was at my desk and writing on something. When Kevin got in, he just kind of stood there, looking around. The girl had left, so I went to sit down in my seat. Kevin was like "Everyone's slouching today." We were. At one point during the class, Kevin thought Mikey had a boner. That got them talking about something that happened to Kevin. He told me and was like "One day, I woke up and I a boner. I had to pee really bad, too. So I went to the bathroom. I had to push it down to pee. While I was peeing, it slipped, and I peed on the wall." Kevin was using a ruler as a visual. It was really funny. He got his phone taken away when he was trying to program my number into it. The teacher didn't give it back to him. Mikey and Kevin started winking at me after I told them that winking creeped me out. Gah. It was weird.