‹ Prequel: This Is An S.O.S.
Sequel: Super Sophomores

Freshman Year

December 19, 2008

I waited for Kevin. I wanted to hang out with him and Mikey. When Kevin got there, I was following him to try and get away from Jenny. It didn't work, though. I also tried to get him to hug me. It didn't work.

In Spanish, I read chapter four of Night and answered the questions for chapter four and five. After, I texted Dunbar.

I took a different way to Chorus this morning, and I wish I hadn't. I passed Brenda and she said "Ooh! Alex! Kissy face Kevin!" and then turned around and said "Oh, shit. He's right there." He said something and I hurried away.

In Chorus, we had a substitute, so we just watched more of The Dark Knight. I texted and listened to my iPod again.

For Anthropology, we watched Happy Feet. It was stupid. Alustriel and I were talking about stuff. I had some of her diet coke. I prefer regular coke.

In English, we read chapter six of Night and answered the questions. Nathan was pissed off because he couldn't go to the ROTC party. The teacher didn't sign his paper to go.

Art was weird, but cool. Chelsea spent the whole period there. I got to show her Kevin. We didn't do anything. Well, we talked about stuff. Kevin and Mikey drew emo kids and preps. They were weird looking. Kevin was freaking out at Brittany who kept going back and forth. I kept laughing. I told Kevin about what happened on the way to second. He was all like yeah. He says we're not going out. I just kind of went with him on that. I wiggled my belt like a wiener. Kevin jacked off his belt. I gave Kevin my number, too. When the bell rang, and we were outside of class, Kevin was like "I think I want a hug for vacation" and opened his arms. I hugged him. It was one of his tight-ish hugs like I like. And then I gave Mikey a hug because he wanted one.

At around four, Kevin texted me. I replied with a "yay" and then took a nap. When I woke up, there was another text from him that said "Do you wanna go out?" I told him yeah. And then a few texts later, he said "So, are we officially going out, now?" I guess we're going out for sure this time.