‹ Prequel: This Is An S.O.S.
Sequel: Super Sophomores

Freshman Year

January 5, 2009

Brenda got to school not long after I did. I was happy to see her. I hadn't seen her all break. We sat on the ground and talked about stuff. When Kevin got to school, Branda called him over and he sat with us. We all talked about stuff. It was getting kind of awkward.

In Spanish, we took notes. It was horrible. We had to learn forty something new words and answer questions about it. I didn't like it. In fact, I was really bored and stuff.

For Chorus, we didn't do much. I mean, we sang and talked. Ryan was being mean. He got his other ear pierced. He also read my mood thingy on Myspace and checked to see if Ms. Handy has a Myspace. It's gross, she really does.

Anthropology was boring. We worked on stuff. Like, this thing about India. It was pretty cool that we were learning about India because that was our country for the thing. Um. The Indian Embassy sent us stuff back over the break. We got a bunch of books and a little flag. It was pretty cool.

Mikey sat with us again at lunch. It was pretty cool. We were talking about penises and vaginas. Nathan has found a new obsession for KY gel. He keeps talking about it.

In English, we wrote notes to ourselves. I did that in the seventh grade, but whatever. I wrote about Kevin and how he was in juvie. Um. I wrote about California and how I liked it there. Then, I had to write about '09. I couldn't think of much to write about.

Art was cool. Kevin didn't sit next to me because that stupid girl sat in Mikey's seat. After the teacher told us what we were doing, I moved by Kevin. Mikey was left alone, but came to us after a while. Jacob wasn't happy. He says he likes his space. Kevin says he wakes up with a boner every morning. I thought that was kind of funny. I kept saying things about how I don't wake up with a boner every morning. Um. We talked about this painting in the art book. Oh. My. Gosh. One of the guys on that painting looked like Serj Tankian. It was weird. We talked about our favorite System Of A Down songs. Mikey likes BYOB, and Kevin likes Vicinity Of Obscenity. It was weird. I was like about to say that I liked that song and then he says he likes it. I also said I liked Violent Pornography. Um. We talked about the Whitest Kids U' Know. Kevin likes the one with Scotty. I like the one with the whale tail. Kevin told me he got Love Me Dead and Scream, Scream, Scream by Ludo on his iPod. Those are my favorite songs by them.

At the end of class, Kevin's cigarettes fell out of his pocket. He didn't notice. I showed Mikey Shiksa. He thought it was weird. I like that song. Kevin reccomended me this band. They were called Total Shit Outta Luck or something like that. I'm thinking about checking them out. On the way down the stairs, Kevin said "I want a minor hug today." And hugged me with only one arm. I think I might have touched his butt when I was hugging him. Oops. Well, it was an accident if I did. I jumped on the second to last stem on the second floor. "You're one of the most random people I know," Mikey told me. I guess it's random to jump.

Outside, there was this guy and he was like "Hey, emo girl." I've seen him around, but I don't know him.

"I am NOT emo." I said back.

"Well, you do look kind of emo," I heard Kevin say from over where he was.

"You're mean."
♠ ♠ ♠
There's gonna be links on the words "Scotty" and "Whale Tail." Just not now because I'm making this chapter on my sidekick.