‹ Prequel: This Is An S.O.S.
Sequel: Super Sophomores

Freshman Year

January 7, 2009

I got to school later than normal. My mom was taking forever and playing her stupid computer game. Kevin was already there. I couldn't go sit with him because those tables were full. I sat with Chelsea.

For spanish, we basically did the same thing as yesterday. It was really boring. I really hate that class.

Nathan followed me to chorus. I usually go down the freshman hall and try to find Kevin and hug him. My classes aren't over there, so yeah. He was actually there, so I hugged him. His smell didn't stay on my sweater.

For chorus, we sang. The teacher told all these people to take off their jackets. The other students were picking on me because I still had my sweater on. I was about to go off on them. I'm on my period. I've been known to do crazy things while mensturating.

In anthropology, we did work. It was pretty boring. I snapped at Nathan. He was bugging me. I made the mistake of telling him I'm on my ketchup.

Lunch was weird. Mikey was back. He kept the conversations going. Lunch wasn't weird anymore. Well, it was kind of weird. Just not awkward.

In English, we read. Nathan told like everyone about what I said to him. That kind of pissed me off even more. I dunno. I guess I get bugged easily? We worked on notes. There's going to be an essay.

Art was pretty cool. Kevin didn't sit right next to me, though. Mikey did. We talked about like everything. How my mom farts. How Kevin doesn't like some of the songs on my list. He was like "ew!" when he saw The Last Sunrise on my list. He likes My Hero by Foo Fighters, though. That's a good thing. I really only put The Last Sunrise on there because I thought he liked it. I don't know. Mikey was like "I smell mint and paint." I had some minty gum in my mouth and I was painting.

"Oh, sorry." I told him.

"What?" he looked at me. I opened up my mouth and ahowed him the gum on my tounge. "I know you have some of that." He said.

"Nope. Alan gave it to me. You know, that Asian guy who pokes me on the shoulder." Kevin said something about him. He doesn't like Alan. Apparently, they have gym together.

At the end of class, Kevin got out his iPod and started playing I'm Shipping Off To Boston. I really like that song. He says that not many people know it. Well, it's got amusic video. I don't know how no one could know it. Well, unless they've never heard of the Dropkick Murphys. I knew it.