‹ Prequel: This Is An S.O.S.
Sequel: Super Sophomores

Freshman Year

January 8, 2009

Kevin wasn't there before school. I was hoping he just got there late.

In Spanish, we did work. Apparently, I left my workbook in there. I was bored. The teacher was bugging me and stuff. Like, she would call on me. All I wanted to do was sleep. I was tired.

In Chorus, we learned a new song. It's called Dream A Dream. I really liked learning it. It was a cool song and it was right in my singing range.

For Anthropology, we did work. I bugged Alustriel. Nathan bugged me. I did all of the work before lunch.

In English, we talked about Night. I was kind of bored. I already read the rest of it and answered the questions. Nathan kept saying "Ketchup." Ryan left early. At the end of class, I just talked with Nathan.

Art was boring. Kevin wasn't there. Mikey said something along the lines of how Kevin is like an accesory. I didn't think so. And then it got to the whole boyfriend/girlfriend conversation. Mikey says he's had like ten girlfriends. I don't think so. I was telling him about Travis. He thought I was talking about Kevin and I was like "No. Well, yeah." He said he was going to call me a heartless bitch. So, I guess Kevin really likes me? I told Mikey that I really liked Kevin. I don't know. I hope he doesn't tell him that I don't like him and then have Kevin end up breaking up with me. I don't think he wil, though.