‹ Prequel: This Is An S.O.S.
Sequel: Super Sophomores

Freshman Year

January 14, 2008

I got to school sort of early. It was to besure I could talk to Kevin. The other day, he replied to my message that was asking if we were even going out. He said that he thought I was more interested in Mike. I needed to make it right again. He got there a while after Dunbar and Brenda. Everyone was talking about stuff. I was trying to find more songs to go on my list. Schmitty came. He was being annoying. I hugged Kevin. "I saw what you wrote about me on your Myspace. It was sweet," he told me.
"I know. I wasn't lying, either." I wasn't sure what exactly he was talking about. It couls have been what I have about him on my profile, or what I sent him. I'm guessing it was the profile thing, though. I kept singing and doing the dance to A Love Song by Steven Smith. I showed them all a picture of me in the eighth grade. It was horrible. Then, Dunbar had to notice how I get up and down fast. He thinks I can probably give good blowjobs. Ew. Well, Kevin wasn't talking about that. He was talking about touching his cousin's nipple when he was four. The teacher let us go. Kevin walked next to me and hugged me again before going into the bathroom.

Skipping to Art.
Skip
.
.
.
Skip.

Mikey sat next to me in Art. Geez. He wouldn't shut up. After the teacher took attendance, we walked to the library.

I bugged Kevin and tried to get him to sit next to me. He kept saying he didn't want to get a thing because he'd look like an idiot for not having his ID card. I gave up on him and got my card. I was sitting at computer 14. I put my flash drive thing in and started working. I saw Kevin get his computer card and look around for the computer he was going to sit at. He looked everywhere else, but ended up getting computer 15. We talked about stuff. I borrowed Kevin's pencil. He told me not to give it back because I might forget something. I tried listening to music. I didnt, though.

At the end, I ditched him. I was done and the bell was about to ring. I talked to Ryan. His class was in the library, too. Kevin put everything away and stood with us. Alustriel talked to him. He asked her if he was ugly and about how he should have his hair. He asked me that earlier. So..... yeah.