‹ Prequel: This Is An S.O.S.
Sequel: Super Sophomores

Freshman Year

January 15, 2009

I waited for Kevin. I thought he was in the cafeteria with Mikey(you never know) but didn't see him. I just kind of waited. Dunbar and Schmitty were being annoying. Kevin couldn't get to us. It was really crowded where he was standing. When everyone started walking to class, I went and hugged him. It was one of the loose, not-so-cool hugs. "Do I smell like cigarettes?" he asked me.

"Yeah. Kind of." I mean, he didn't reek of cigarettes. He smelled like smoke and whatever cologne he uses. It wasn't that bad at all.

We went to the computer lab for Spanish. Brenda's math class was in there. I spent my time looking up pictures of Salvador DalĂ­'s art. God, it was boring. At the end of the period, I was talking to Brenda about Kevin. Stephanie from my class overheard us and was like "You like a guy named Kevin?"
"Um. Sure." She left.

Ryan wasn't there for Chorus. It felt kind of awkward. He usually does funny stuff. We're having a party tomorrow.

In Anthropology, we didn't get anything done. The teacher's computer wasn't working. Nathan loved it. I was kind of bugged.

English was sad. We were learning some more about the Holocause. I felt like throwing up. That kind of stuff makes me feel so depressed. Nathan and I were messing around, though.

Art was pretty cool. I moved to sit by Kevin. Mikey was being annoying. I kept threatening to kick him. He kept calling me a bitch. Kevin made me feel his leg hairs. It was kind of weird. He also wanted me to smell his finger. I refused to do that one. I didn't know what exactly he wanted me to smell that was on his finger. At the end of class, Kevin did this thing to my leg that's supposed to make it feel like it's vibrating.it was kind of weird. It also hurt a little. Kevin had Mikey to do it for him. He was all quiet until he made a "heh" noise. We both laughed. The bell rang. On theway out of the classroom, Kevin hugged me. It was the best squishy hug ever. We stood like that for about thirty seconds. Or at least that's how it felt.

That night, Kevin messaged me on Myspace. It said I don't know, but Mike is starting to piss me off. I told him about how Mikey asked me out and kept calling me a bitch. Kevin was like Honestly, did he really? Did he know I was going out with you at the time? Oh my God.