‹ Prequel: This Is An S.O.S.
Sequel: Super Sophomores

Freshman Year

January 20, 2009

I was late for school. The bus hit a tree and then at the hippy circle, a bus didn't get there until like 7:15 which is when my bus gets to school. The bus didn't actually get to Seneca until 7:40, which is when school starts. It was pretty cool. I was kind of upset, though. I didn't get to see Kevin since he was in class.

Spanish was boring. I spent the period writing the lyrics toThe Best Thing in my notebok. The teacher was talking about stuff. I wasn't paying attention at all.

I hugged Kevin on the way to Chorus. He was like "Hey, what's up."

I told Chelsea and Nathan about what all happened at the mall. Uhm. I listened to my iPod and watched Obama's innauguration. No one would shut up. I was bored. Ryan wasn't there.

Anthropology was boring. We were in the computer lab. I was wishing we were back in the library so I could hang out with Kevin. We basically just did computer stuff in that class.

English was boring. We watched more of the innauguration. I tried to sleep. Schmitty was annoying the crap out of me. He kept throeing notes at me that said he was staring at me. I wanted to beat him and Nathan up.

Art was pretty cool, I guess. I poked Kevin's hair. Mikey didn't know who The Misfits were. I was like "I got a new song on my iPod yesterday because I found it on my mom's computer and forgot I had it. It's called Astro Zombies."

Kevin was like "Who's it by?"

"Misfits," I told him. We talked about if Brenda liked them or not. I was thinking he saw the picture of her with a Misfits shirt on in her Myspace pictures.

And then, Mikey was all "What's Misfits?" I went off on him. Kevin was pretty fine with Mikey's not knowing who the Misfits are. I forgot why.

Kevin told me he had ISAP tomorrow. I'll miss him.

Ooh! Something funny-ish happened. We were all talking about getting asked out. Kevin was like "I got asked out today. This girl came up to me and asked me out. I was like 'Uhh... yeah. I'm kind of in a relationship with someone right now.'" That made me happy. I know I'm going out with him for sure now.

At the end of class, we just kind of stood and talked. I was trying to make noises at TJ who wasn't listening. Kevin and I just kind of stood and talked about the hoodie I was wearing. He didn't notice I was wearing it until after Shantionne noticed I was wearing a new one.

Kevin hugged me at the bottom of the stairs. It was one of those awesome ones.

I got a text from Dunbar that Kevin was upset because I was at school late. I sent Kevin a Myspace message. He said he likes to see me in the morning.