‹ Prequel: This Is An S.O.S.
Sequel: Super Sophomores

Freshman Year

September 3, 2008

Spanish was.... Eh. The teacher did her usual yelling in Spanish just because she can. That's how she teaches us. It's scary. she had us work on an assignment that she gave us last week on Friday, when she was absent. It was writing about your friends. Joe wrote about me. I really didn't want him to write about me, because then I'd have to write about him. I just said that he had dark hair, and that he was tall. Joe also gave me a City Of Evil cd that he burned. He was all "You want me to burn it for you?" I was too scared to say no. Then I asked him if he wanted anything from me. He wanted my Ludo cd. Last night, I burned it for him, but forgot to bring it to school. Everyone thinks Joe likes me. It sucks because I don't like him back. I like Carlos.

Business Tech was different. We had to go to the computer lab. I took this as my chance to talk to Carlos. Yesterday, while talking on AIM, he brought up why we never talk. I asked him why he never talks to me. He says he's shy. I am, too.

I was having problems signing into my computer account. I didn't know what the user name or password were. I told the teacher and he just said "sit down." I came back up two more times, and he said to go to the library. I left to the library and they gave me everything I needed. When I came back, I sat next to Carlos. In between him and this girl, Shavonne. "YOU." I pointed to Carlos, "Help me please." He didn't even notice. What an a-hole, right? I figured it all out with the help of my love for pressing random buttons. Before I finished, Carlos did. he was trying to fall asleep. The teacher came back and tried to wake him up. It was funny. Carlos' head shot up and he said "What?" I started laughing, then went back to finishing my work. Carlos and I looked at each other and started laughing.

After I finished, Shavonne tried to talk to Carlos. I couldn't help but laugh while he said his answer. She asked him about why he didn't like her. He completely lied with the answer and said something about how he didn't hate her or anything, I was telling Shavonne about how I almost ran away. It was all because my dog ate my beef jerky. I heard Carlos start to laugh around the part when I said it was because my dog ate my beef jerky.

Anthropology was okay. Well, mostly because we didn't really do anything. We spent the whole period talking about melungeons. At lunch, we didn't really talk. We usually talk about everything during lunch.

In algebra, the vice principals came in. They came to show us pictures of the staff. We also worked on these memory games but for math. It was really easy.

Science was pretty much a free period because Jenny and I finished our work yesterday. We just worked on homework. I met someone who has her ears gaged. Hers are up to a 6. I just got a 4 last weekend.