‹ Prequel: This Is An S.O.S.
Sequel: Super Sophomores

Freshman Year

January 22, 2009

I got to school at like 7:10. James was waiting for me. Josh was with him. I saw James' costume for the World Cultures Bazaar. He was going to be a matador. Brenda got there. She was wearing Minnie Mouse ears. It's crazy hat day. Schmitty came and was being annoying as always. I hugged Kevin when he got there and tried to give him a kiss. A Hershey kiss. Y'know, the little chocolates. He wouldn't take it. No one would. I'm staring to think Kevin likes Brenda. I mean, he went to her and stayed. Dunbar kept rubbing his junk and then wiping his hand on Kevin's face. Kevin was breathing on Dunbar to get him to stop. It didn;t work. We talked about shaving. Kevin says he's shaved his chest, happy trail, face, and legs. I said something about shaving every day and they all looked at me weird. they thought I meant only my crotch. Well, I shave that, too. I was talking about my legs and armpits, though. The let us go to class.

Spanish was pretty boring. We took a test and turned in some stuff. I tried to sleep.

In chorus, we had a substitute. She was a bitch. We had to watch this musical. Ryan, Nathan, Chelsea, and I talked about stuff. We each wrote things on Ryan's arms. I wrote "Mi feo" which should have been "Yo soy feo." It means "I'm ugly" in Spanish.

We worked on our dance in Anthropology. It was almost finished. We just needed to add a little more onto it. Everyone in the group was practicing in their costumes except me. I had mine in my locker.

English was pretty boring. We started reading To Kill A Mockingbird and the study guide. I can already tell I'm not going to like it.

Art was okay. Kevin was doing the Hot Pockets theme song. It was funny.
"I think I found a way to be less ticklish," I told Kevin and Mikey.
"Is that what you do at home?" Kevin asked. "You find ways to be less ticklish?"
"Actually, I thought of this last period. See, if you poke me, it tickles." I poked myself. "If you use the whole palm, it doesn't tickle."
Kevin started tickling me. Mike joined in.

I was telling Kevin and Mike about this French singer. Her name's SoKo and I want to do her. I think he's really pretty. "Oh my god," I said. "I would like do her." They both looked at me weird. "You have to see her. She's really pretty. I took out my phone. Kevin leaned like right over my crotch. It looked wrong. When I got to a picture of SoKo, I showed them.
"Yeah," Kevin said. "She's fuckable." Mike thought she was okay.

Kevin offered to teach me guitar. That would be so cool if he did. It would make me want to do him. Joe never really taught me anything.

At the end of class, we stood and talked. I can't remember what all we talked about, though. Kevin tried to tickle me a bunch of times. I don't know why, but it's okay when he tickles me.When Dunbar does it, it's just annoying.

When the bell rang, Kevin and I walked down the stairs together. He was telling me about some Youtube video that had a guy crying in it. I forgot to watch it when I got home. He hugged me before going. I had to go to Stickler theater to do mt India thing.