‹ Prequel: This Is An S.O.S.
Sequel: Super Sophomores

Freshman Year

January 23, 2009

Dunbar got to school early again. He was also being annoying. Geez. I kind of want him to go away. Kevin got there. He sat in between Dunbar and I. He kept telling us to smell his thumb. Again, I didn't know what was on it, so I refused. Dunbar smelled it, though. Kevin had been smoking some weed before school. He hadn't done that much, though. He seemed pretty normal and his eyes weren't that red. Dunbar kept grabbing Kevin's balls and butt. I ended up using Kevin's shoulder as a pillow. When the teacher let us go to class, I hugged Kevin. He was like "I want a long hug today," so we hugged and walked at the same time. Dunbar ruined it by trying to join in.

I fake slept all through Spanish. We weren't learning anything, so it was like whatever.

I hugged Kevin again on the way to Chorus. This one was even better than the last. He was like "Ugh. I don't want to let go. Push me off." I pushed him a little. "I was just joking." I really didn't want to let go, either. He just smells so nice.

Dr. Russell had the mean bug up her butt during class. She took this girl's phone and then called the security guy to take her out. Ryan's thinking about asking this girl out. Her name's Callie or something like that. Chelsea gave me another kiss.

Anthropology was kind of boring. We took notes. Austin sat next to me, though. He was messing with TJ. That was kind of sunny. He would like put papers and stuff in TJ's hair.

This girl ate lunch with us. Her name is Jocelyn. She's on Kevin's Myspace friends. I remember seeing that she left him a comment and I thought she was hitting on him. Yeah. I'm that insecure. Jenny and Alustriel told her I was going out with him. She thought it was weird. Well, she says she thinks he's weird. I'm pretty weird, myself. It takes a lot to make me think someone's weird.

English was pretty boring. Even though we had a shortened class period, we had to read more of To Kill A Mockingbird.

Art was okay. Kevin was letting me play with his stuff. I played with his bracelet for most of the class. Kevin and Tyler were talking about masturbating. I wasn't paying attention. When I got bored, I was like "What?"
"You know what we're talking about," Kevin said.
"No," I told him. "I really don't."
He turned to Tyler. "I read somewhere that most teenagers do it twice a day."
"Oh!" I said when I knew what they were talking about.

It was time to go to the pep rally. I still hadn't made up my mind on whether to go or not. Kevin was going. I decided to go. They said you needed to work in you're going to the cafeteria. I didn't have any work to do. When they let the freshmen go, Kevin decided to run. Dunbar was yelling for us from down the hall. When we got to the end of the hallway, Dunbar tackled Kevin. It was totally unnecessary. Kevin was a little on the pissed side. I was too. Dunbar's annoying.

Jocelyn poked me on the shoulder. I turned around. She was like "Really!?"
"I guess," I said back.
"I don't think Jocelyn likes me," Kevin said.

We walked into the large gym and sat by Brenda and Nathan. This guy, Shawn sat next to me so that Dunbar wouldn't sit there. He threw gum in Dunbar's hair, too. It was kind of funny.
"That's Kevin?" Nathan asked. I nodded. Dunbar was being Ms. Pissy Pants. He was freaking out because he would have to cut off some of his hair. It actually wouldn't even be noticeable.

I got kind of bored and tired. Kevin offered to be my pillow. I leaned on his shoulder. Not long after I closed my eyes, Dunbar grabbed Kevin's balls. I got pissed off. He made my pillow move. When Kevin got situated, I leaned back on him and started doodling on my hand.
"What are you doing?" he asked.
"Doodling on my hand." I went back to my doodling.
"Hey. Can you get up a sec?" I lifted my head from Kevin's shoulder. He leaned forward and talked to some guy that was in front of us. When he finished talking, I laid my head back down on his shoulder. He had me get up again. He adjusted his shoulder to try and make it more comfortable for me. "Is that any better?" he asked me.
"It's about the same."
"Well, do you want to use my hood?" he was trying to fix his hood to where I could use it as a pillow.
"Nahh. It's fine." I was completely content with just being on his shoulder. It would have made me even happier if he put his arm around me. My eyes were closed and I was attempting to sleep again. I heard Dunbar say something about how he thought I was asleep. I opened my eyes because I knew he was going to try something. When he saw I was awake, he tried to tickle me. I started kicking him. It really pissed me off.

At home, I could tell I only kicked Dunbar because I was PMSing. I'd gone off on my mom on the way home. So, I ended up sending Kevin a message on Myspace that said "I was being a bitch today, wasn't I?"

He replied, saying "Nooo, James was pissing me offfff. I was seriously thinking about kicking his ass. And that bitch needs to stop grabbing my ass. It was kinda funny at first, but enough is enough, you know. And a bunch of other stuff that he does pisses me off too but I can't tell you. But no. You're the sweetest thing ever and you're always nice. God, this thing is long. I think I'm going to quit writing. Missin ya already."