‹ Prequel: This Is An S.O.S.
Sequel: Super Sophomores

Freshman Year

January 26, 2009

I was pretty happy when I got to school. Dunbar hadn't texted me or anything. So, there I waited. Kevin came and sat on my left side instead of my right. I bored him. I mean for serious. He was like "God, you're boring me!" we talked about his socks. He was wearing three pairs. Kevin gave me a hug before going into the bathroom.

Spanish was boring. We just made a stupid comic strip. I listened to my iPod.

For Chorus, we sang. This one girl who I kind of hate was being annoying. She would try to make me sing louder. It just made me stop.

Anthropology was okay. We didn't really do anything. After lunch, my teacher's friend was in the class. She showed us this thing from America's Best Dance Crew. One of the crews used our song. It was pretty cool.

English was boring. I had to read aloud. Nathan and Ryan kept laughing at me. I could tell I was reading weird. We took a test. I most likely failed it.

Art was okay, I guess. I was talking with Kevin. I found it frustrating, yet funny. He would say something about masterbating and when I agreed, he thought I was lying and when I disagreed, he thought I was lying. Kevin and Mike both started to tickle me. I basically spent all period being hyper. I sang and wrote down songs and all of that stuff. At the end of class, I talked to Kevin about the movies. He learned it was for Alustriel's birthday. It made him not want to go. I convinced him to go, though.

We walked down the stairs togethr and hugged right in front of the door. It was a big one and we stumbled. Kevin made a note to not hug like that again.

At around eight that night, Kevin called me. It was weird. My phone was on silent and I answered. I usually never see people calling me. We talked about unserwear, guitar, that kind of thing. Then, out of nowhere, he got a call on his cell phone. I could hear that he was talking to a girl. He told her to call back in like half an hour. Apparently, it was some girl he met at the mall over the weekend. I didn't get why he would just give someone his number like that. Especiallyif he's got a girlfriend. I found it kind of odd.

Okay. After that, there was five snow days. On the Friday, I called him. I was thinking he was cheating on me with this mall girl. I asked him if he even wanted to go out with me. He said he did and asked why. I made something up. Well, it was true, just not the real reason for asking.