‹ Prequel: This Is An S.O.S.
Sequel: Super Sophomores

Freshman Year

February 4, 2009

Kevin got to school before me. It was suprising to see him sitting there on the ground. I stopped in front of him. He looked up and his expression changed. He looked happier. We sat and talked about stuff. Nathan from Chorus came. That was funny. He was scaring Kevin by staring at him. I loved it.

Spanish was boring. We just did a bunch of work. I wanted to fall asleep.

Chorus was weird. I was talking to Chelsea and all of a sudden, her expression changed. She was like "Oh my God, Kevin's cheating on you." I asked her how. Apparently, he's cheating on me with a 7th grader named Brittany. She goes to Catholic school and is a complete whore. I basically shut myself off. I felt like throwing up. Why would he do that? Ryan tried to make me happy. I faked it.

I told Alustriel and Jenny about it. Well, I only wanted to tell Alustriel, but Jenny thinks she has to know everything. Jenny took it as an excuse to try and hug me. I yelled at her. We took Hinduism notes.

For English, we took a test. Ryan kept trying to comfort me. He was just making it worse.

Art was weird. I thought I would go off on Kevin, but I didn't. In fact, I forgot all about it the worst thing ever happened. Carlos came in with two other people. They decided to work right across from Kevin and I. They joined in on our conversations. We were talking about that guy from Harry Potter. The one with the twitchy tounge. One of Carlos' friends was like "That's Mad-Eye Moody."
I was like "No! The guy who drinks the stuff that makes him go swoosh and turn into that guy."

Carlos imitated my "Like swoosh." Every time he turned around, I fake shot him. Kevin was like "I like his hair!" I agreed.