‹ Prequel: This Is An S.O.S.
Sequel: Super Sophomores

Freshman Year

February 6, 2009

I got to school and started finishing my Salvador Dali poster. I just had to write the names of the paintings down. Kevin got there while I was writing and stuck his foot in my face. "Hey," I said. He said the same back and sat next to me. I didn't even look at him.
"Are you okay?" he asked. "You don't seem very happy."
"I'm sorry," I told him. "It's just that this is due first period." Well, it was a lie but the truth at the same time. The poster was due first period, but I really wasn't happy. I couldn't get the Chelsea thing out of my head.
"Oh. Well what do you have?"
"Spanish."
"Oh." I went back to finishing my work.
"I think I got James Dunbar to leave me alone," I said after a while.
"Why?"
"Well, he like texted me last night and this morning, and he didn't follow me here."
"Oh." Dunbar decided to show up. He was being annoying. I really want to beat him up. I was pleading with my expression to Kevin to get him to go away. "I didn't do anything," Kevin said when Dunbar left.
"What?"
"I didn't do anything with Dunbar. I could tell you wanted me to do something."
"Yeah." By then, I had finished my poster. Kevin looked at it. I made him look at this picture of a girl that's being raped by a bunch of flying wieners. He thought it was pretty cool. Kevin said he had ISAP again. I said for him to say hi to me during Chorus. The let us go. Kevin hugged me and walked at the same time. He was like "Come to the bathroom with me."
I was like "No thanks, I'm good."

Spanish was boring. We didn't do much besides do a word find and then turn in out poems and posters.

I saw Kevin walk by during Chorus. He didn't say hi. We just sang and stuff. Nathan drew two wieners. A small one and a big one.The small one was supposed to be Ryan's. the big one was Nathan Goldstein's.

Anthropology was pretty fun. We worked outside on our dance. I knew the ISAP people went there during third lunch. When they started filing in, I got nervous. Hopefully Kevin would be going, too. He came in, but went and sat on the stairs. I wasn't sure if I should go bug him or not. I mean, he was there, but I might get in trouble for trying to hang out with him. I just kind of stood and tried to get him to come to me. I made all these hand movements to get his attention. When he noticed, he got this smile-ish thing on his face. I motioned for him to come over to me. He shook his head. I crossed my arms, made a "hmph!" noise and turned around. Ryan, Nathan, Alan, and Jenny decided to tell me Kevin was there. I obviously already knew. I hate it when people do that. I'm not blind. The ISAP people left after about five minutes. We worked on our dance some more.

English was pretty boring. All we did was read. Quincy did his voices. That was pretty funny.

Art was annoying. I was stuck talking to Tyler. I also made the mistake of saying that I was going out with someone. That got everyone who was sitting by me trying to guess who it was. They all guessed right, but I kept saying no. I didn't want them knowing.

After school, I walked outside with Tyler. Outside, I talked to Brenda. Kevin came out of the door by my Anthropology class. I waved him over and hugged him.
"Aww!" Brenda said. "How 'bout a Friday kiss? I'm not looking!" she covered her eyes.
"You make it so awkward!" Kevin said. I said goodbye and went to my bus.
♠ ♠ ♠
Whoo! Two chapters in one day. Sorry for being so slow with the updates. I just got my computer fixed and it takes forever to type these up on my phone.

I think you might like today's chapter.(February 11, 2009) It's got something big-ish in it.