‹ Prequel: This Is An S.O.S.
Sequel: Super Sophomores

Freshman Year

February 18, 2009

Kevin got to school pretty early. Well, I got to school pretty late. He sat next to me. On my left side. It was weird. He was wearing blue pants and his Fallen hoodie. I don't believe I've ever seen him in blue uniform pants and he barely ever wears his Fallen hoodie. The only thing really familiar was his hair. He told me about this song that he heard. He said it made him cry. It sounded pretty sad. He said it was about a girl who cheated on this guy and then committed suicide and one of the boyfriends made the song, forgiving her. I told him about the song that makes me cry, Part IV: Morning In May by Ludo. He really liked that I was talking. He also kept complimenting me. He said I smelled nice, my hair was always nice looking, and just like everything. He also said that he might quit smoking. I would love it if he did. Smoking is a bad habit. When they let us go to class, Kevin hugged me. When I let go, he hugged me again and said "I don't wanna let go." someone pushed us apart.

I just spent Spanish being bored. I wrote in my notebook and tried to sleep.

Chorus bugged me. The teacher wouldn't let us listen to our iPods or take out our phones anymore. Someone lost their iPod in the classroom and told the office who said that we can't listen to our iPods anymore.

For Anthropology, we worked in the computer lab. We didn't do much. Well, my turn to work on the group Powerpoint was taken away by Jenny and Ryan who forgot to put stuff on theirs.

English was pretty boring. We read To Kill A Mockingbird. Quincy's reading is getting kind of old. He reads really slow and makes voices. Nathan was using a country accent. I thought that was pretty funny.

Art was okay. Kevin walked in and was out of breath. It was funny. I said "Are you out of breath or what!?" he had to run to class because they were doing a tardy sweep and he could have been late. That idiot just had to buy a Mountain Dew. Kevin was freaking out about his hair. He said that it was really poofy. I thought it was fine. At the end of the period, Kevin started following and imitating me.

Outside, Kevin hugged and kissed me, then said "I love you."

"I love you, too," I said back.