‹ Prequel: This Is An S.O.S.
Sequel: Super Sophomores

Freshman Year

September 8, 2008

Over the weekend, I asked Carlos for his number. Laura wanted to talk to him, and it was her birthday. I actually got his number, but he didn't answer his phone when we three-wayed him. He said he was really busy, so we thought to try back today.

That morning was weird. I could tell something wasn't right. Like something was missing. It could have been because I woke up late, but I just didn't feel right.

Spanish was cool. Joe, Cody, Kayla, and I all sang our made up Spanish song. Joe was lead guitarist. Cody and Kayla were snappers, and I guess I was lead vocals. We sang to Love Me Dead. After that, Joe wouldn't leave me alone. He kept trying to make eye contact with me. I have this thing with making eye contact with people. It unnerves me.

Business Tech was boring. Mostly because Carlos and Shavonne weren't there. Shavonne wasn't there because she had ISAP, and I didn't know why Carlos wasn't. I did know that he wasn't awake, though. He wasn't on AIM. He could have also been in ISAP, though. After we did our work, we made flowers. They were corsages. Mine had a pink carnation, baby's breath, and something else that was hard to pronounce. It was pretty.

In Anthropology, I gave the teacher my corsage. She gave me extra credit for sucking up. I gave it to her because I didn't want to give it to my mom. It was also because I have a D in that class. At lunch, we just talked about my friend's fruit porn.

In Algebra, the teacher yelled at us. It was because we were too laud or something.

We got yelled at in science, also. I forgot why. Austin did something. We got done before the bell rang, and just hung out. OH! Now I remember why we were yelled at. Some people forgot to put supplies away and stuff.

After school, I IMed Carlos.

You lucky duckie.
I know. I know.
I'm so jealous. Unless you were here and in ISAP. Then you're an unlucky duckie
No. I'm home.
LUCKYY! I'll probably never be able to miss school.
Lol.
I never go to the doctor, and I'm never sick enough to miss.
Lame!
Yuppers.