You're Seldom Known and Barely Missed

Shock Sets In

"Bella! Bella, come on. We have to go for sound check!" I heard someone say. I groaned and rolled over, only to fall on the floor. I sat up and moaned, rubbing the back of my head. "Why am I not up already?" I asked.

"The hell if I know. We spent the night partying on the guys' bus. Only, Bill wasn't there." I heard Samantha say. Suddenly, last night came back to me. I jumped up. Had it all been a dream? But... then why was I on the couch. I tried to sound casual and get ready as I asked "Where is Bill?"

Summer laughed as she came out of the bathroom. "I told you she was going to ask." she said to Samantha. "He had to go get ready. Don't worry, it wasn't a dream." she whispered the last part in my ear, knowing exactly what I was thinking. "You two are so gorgeous together!" Valerie yelled, seemingly attacking me from nowhere with a hug.

"If you don't mind me asking... what happened?" Felicity asked animatedly, and I couldn't keep a devious smile from spreading across my face. "Oh." I said, putting on my makeup. "I don't kiss and tell."

I saw a few jaws drop, and I smirked. "You what?! But... how? He just hated you! You just hated him! That fast?" I heard Valerie sputter and I laughed turning around. "Who said we hated each other? Plus, music works wonders, doesn't it?" I said smugly, turning and leaving the bus. Oh, what fun this was.
~.~.~.~.~
"Hey Bill, hey guys." I said, walking casually into sound check. "Howdy." Bill said, jumping down off the stage and walking over to me. "Missed me?" I asked with a smile, looking up through my lashes. "You bet." he said, and he leaned in to kiss me. I closed the rest of the distance, and I heard some assorted reactions behind me from the rest of the guys, from gasps, to whistling, to a simple "What the hell?"

Bill and I laughed as we pulled apart. "Nice." I heard Mike say as Bill walked back up on stage. I sat off to the side and watched until I was needed onstage. Yep, this was going to be a lot of fun.
~.~.~.~.~
"So, we have a while. Any chance you'd want to go out to dinner?" Bill asked me as he walked off the stage, cornering me. "I believe you should know that my answer would be something like: Hell yes?"

He laughed and kissed me gently before taking my hand. "Alright then. Let's see what we can find within walking distance. I think I saw a little pizza place." I smiled as we walked, hand in hand. I was going on my first date with Bill, and nothing could be better