Kidnapped Bill

At The Meet And Greet

Tom wanted me to tell him right then and there but the cheers of the fans were too loud for anyone to say something. We signed and took pictures before we were lead into the meet and greet. Gustav and Georg went straight for the ladies as always. I was expecting Tom to but he was trying to come talk to me when four girls came up to him. Of course, these four girls were whores and sluts, dressed in the sluttest clothes. Tom quickly forgot about me and that made me pissed and sad at the same time. Tom was looking at the girls the way I wish he would look at me that way. Not in a whore/slut way, but in a way that he wanted to make love to you. I tried holding back the tears as I walked to go to the bathroom. I didn't want anyone to see me like this, epsecially not Tom. I quickly brushed past the fans and the security. I stopped walking when I realized that I had walked myself to the top of the building. The stars shined brightly in the night sky and I contiuned walking till I reached the edge. The only thoughts running through my head was of Tom fucking his groupies like he always did. Before I realized it I was standing on the edge and I didn't even care. Tom would never feel the same like I do. I heard laughter come from below. I looked down and saw Tom leaving with all four of those girls. A tear fell from my face and landed on Tom's hand. I saw Tom stop for a second before the girls pulled him a long toward a hotel. I felt empty and stupid for ever listening to my heart. I could feel my feet trying to move forward when I was suddenly pulled back and landed on someone.
"What the HELL where you thinking!"
I binked several times, just staring at this dude. He had long dreads, the same as Tom's. He had tanned skin and was taller than me, his clothes where for a wild man.
"I...."
I didn't know what to say to this man. He just saved me from jumping and I don't know what to say. I wished that I wasn't saved but I wasn't going to yell at the man. He didn't know what was wrong. He probably thought that I was drunk or something. The man smiled as he wiped the tears from my face with his thumb. I could feel myself start blushing.
"Care to go somewhere else to explain?"
I nodded while looking down.
♠ ♠ ♠
WOOT! Second chapter! I hope you like!