Kidnapped Bill

The Big Argument

"So you wanted to die cuz of your twin?"
I nodded slowly once again. I've been talking to this man for hours now. I just spilled out my whole secret like it was nothing when I couldn't even tell Gustav or Gerog. He told me his name, which is Ronon. He didn't laugh at me when I told him that I loved Tom more than I should. He kept on smiling the whole time and it made me feel comforted that at least someone understands me. I still felt empty though. Knowing that Tom is probably having a fivesome or whatever. Ronon pulled me into a hug which made me blush.
"It'll be ok. It probably wasn't meant to be, Bill."
I was confused now. When did Ronon get so close to me. I remember that we sat down away from the edge of the roof, but we were like tons of inches away from each other. When I was figuring this out, I snapped out of it when I felt a pair of lips on me. My eyes grew wide as Ronon was KISSING me! The next thing I knew, I was pulled away from Ronon and smacked across the face. I blinked several times, wondering what the hell just happened. My cheek was burning when I touched it with my hand. I looked up to see Tom breathing hard and seeing tears fall down his face.
What the fuck where you doing?"
Seeing Tom so pissed and crying made tears fall down my face. I turned to look for Ronon but he was nowhere to be found.
"He..he kissed me!" I cried.
Tom seemed to calm down, letting the words settle in. I wasn't done though. I was pissed. He didn't even care that I almost died and that he was playing with whores and sluts while I was in pain.
"What the fuck do you care?"
I stand up, anger rising even more. Tom was getting scared. He never seen me this angry before and I haven't either.
"You were trying to fuck whores when I felt empty as shit! I cried and I almost jumped off the building for you!"
Tom was crying more. He wasn't angry anymore, he was realizing what I was feeling. He tried to talk but I wouldn't let him. I smacked him across the face before running down the stairs and going straight to the hotel, leaving Tom just standing there.
♠ ♠ ♠
Woot! This is sad! Aww! I hope you like!