Kidnapped Bill

1000 Oceans

(Tom's pov)
They finally let me out of the hospital, saying my wounds were from too much stress and that I blamed myself. I did blame myself. I should've been there with Bill, like I always have. the press was all over it when they heard that Bill was kidnapped. When I walked out of the hospital doors next to Georg and Gustav, the press had surrounded us, saying all this bullshit.
"Tom? Why weren't you with your brother? Did you want him to be kidnapped?"
That was when I lost it and punched the news reporter right smack in the face. He slammed his head onto the ground, blood pouring out of his nose. Gustav and Georg had to pull me to the limo and get me inside from keeping me from killing him. Once I sat down in my sit, the tears came down. I never had cried before, and now I'm crying so much. It tells me each time how much Bill means to me and how much I love him. I stared at my shaking hands all the way back to the hotel. Of course we had to get another one so that we don't ruin the evidence and so I wouldn't cry everytime I just step into the hotel even though it wouldn't help no matter where I was. Bill is still out there somewhere and he's not here with me.
I sat on the window sill, staring out into the night sky. Still no sign of Bill and David won't let me go out and look. He said there was no point if we didn't have a lead. The big north star caught my eye and I couldn't help but smile. I remember when Bill and I were younger, he had a nightmare about me leaving him. I took him in my arms, smelling his vanilla scent and soothing him by rubbing his back. I took him to the window and pointed to the north star.
"Billa, you see the big bright star?" I asked.
Billa looked up from clinging to me and stared at the shiny star. He nodded his head slowly.
"No matter where I am, or where you are, even if we're not with each other, I'm not separated from you, cuz this star is shining brighty. this star will guide you to me, it will let you know that I'm always thinking about you and that I always will love you as long as this star is bright."
I remember Bill smile so wide and kiss my cheek. When I snapped back to reality, the tears had fallen again and there was a song singing in the background. It was Bill's voice, his angel voice singing a song that made my heart ache. 1000 Oceans.

(bill's pov)
It is even colder now, the darkness still the same. I had managed to take off my blind fold by using the edge of the chair by the corner. It was still pitch black though, as I searched for anything, something that might help me. I found something cold and sharp at the end. I accidently cut my finger trying to pick it up but after a few tries I managed to get it and started to cut through the rope around my wrists. It took like five minutes but I finally cut through the rope and freed myself. I started to feel around the walls, feeling nothing but hard solid concreate until I felt some fabric. I pulled until it gave way and had to shield my eyes from the brightness. Once my eyes adjusted I opened them to see the north star shining brightly. I smiled widely, remembering what Tom had told me.
♠ ♠ ♠
I know, there is a lot of suspense!