Kidnapped Bill

Scream

(Bill's pov)
I stared at the north star the whole night until I saw the sunset come up. I tried looking around then, seeing where I could be, but all I saw was more building and grass. I looked around the room, it wasn't as dark now. I could see the broken chair in the corner, the rope on the floor, the knife by the rope. The door was metal and there was no way of opening it. I moved forward and felt something in my pants pocket. I reached in and pulled out my cell phone. I gleed in happiness. The kidnapper must've forgot about my cell phone when I had put up a fight with them. I prayed that there would be bars and I almost squealed when there were. I quickly dialed Tom's cell.
(Tom's pov)
Another sleepless night. I sat in the hotel room, Georg and Gustav sitting on the couch, trying to console me. It was quiet, so quiet that all you could hear was our heartbeats. I went to count my heartbeat, seeing if it would stop but then I heard something. It sounded like a phone.
"TOM! you're cell phone!" Georg yelled.
I snapped to reality and quickly took out my cell phone out and my heart literally stopped when I read the caller I.D. I hit enter and put the phone to my ear.
"BILL?" I asked almost breathless.
I could hear movement in the background.
"Tomi?"
My frown turned into a wide smile, my heart beating so fast.
"Billa, Where are you? Are you fine? I miss you so much!"
Georg and Gustav were standing close to me so they could hear Bill talk.
"I don't know where I am. I'm glad to hear your voice. I'm scared shitless and I'm ok except for a pounding headache and some cuts and bruises. And I miss you so much too, I'm sorry for slapping...."
"No, it was my fault. I read the note that you wrote. It was all my fault. I love you Bill!"
There was a pause at the other end. It sounded like crying.
"Tomi, you're not fucking with me are you?"
"No, I would never. I love you Bill. I was so stupid. I'm sorry, I love you. I love you!"
Georg and Gustav smiled at this.
'Hey, as much as this is romantic, we need to free Bill!" Gustav stated.
Bill and I both said "Oh yeah" and then laughed. Even though we all were scared shitless we could always smile as long as we were together.
"I...."
Bill was cut off by a sudden noise in the background.
"Bill?" I called.
I could hear a slap and the phone falling to the ground.
"You little bitch!"
I could feel anger well up inside of me.
"I'm sorry! I...."
There was another slap and I could hear something hit the wall. I was praying that it wasn't Bill.
"You will pay for this!"
I could hear lots of movement.
"What are you doing? No! Stop it!" Bill cried.
I could hear Bill moan in pain and hear a sound that sounded too much like sex, except with no gentleness envolved. Tears fell from my eyes as I listened to my brother being raped. Georg and Gustav held each other, their faces so sad and helpless.
"That's what you get little slut!" The man shouted.
"Please......ssstooopp!" Bill cried out in pain.
The last thing that I heard was Bill scream really loud and then the line went dead.
♠ ♠ ♠
This is graphic in a way and sad.