Kidnapped Bill

Untracable

(Tom's pov)
"FUCK YOU!" I screamed.
I punched the FBI guy so hard in the face. I was tired of them saying, "We're trying all we can," Bullshit. They're doing nothing but sitting on their asses all day. The guy went flying back from his chair, hitting the floor in a matter of seconds. My fist clenched tight, waiting for another blow. The chief of the FBI came out.
"We are truly sorry sir, but we your brother's phone is untracable!"
I went to punch the chief in the face but Georg and Gustav pulled me back and outside. I slid down to the floor, tears falling. Bill is trapped somewhere and I can't do anything about it. I just want to see his smile and to feel him in my arms again. I looked up, it was nightime once again, the north star still shining bright. I wipped my tears away, I had to be strong for Bill. I just sat there staring at the star before I thought I almost see an arrow pointing forward. I looked forward for a second and I had to blink a few times, making sure what I was seeing was true. No matter how many times that I blinked, I could see Bill standing there, holding his hand out for me. I reached my hand out toward him when I actually felt his hand in mine before he disappeared.
'BILL!" I cried.
Georg and Gustav just stared at me. I felt something in my hand and I went and unfolded the piece of paper, seeing Bill's hand writing. It said, "Castle" My heart started beating really fast. Was this a clue? I jumped up and ran toward the car, Georg and Gustav on my tail. I opened the car door and started tearing apart the car, trying to find what I wanted.
"Tom?" Georg asked.
I didn't answer, I was determined to find it.
"What are you looking for?" Gustav asked this time.
I smiled when I found it and quickly grabbed it.
"AHHA!" I gleed.
Gustav and Georg stared at the map. I turned the pages until I found what I was looking for. I pointed to the spot and Georg and Gustav were confused.
"It's a castle..." they muttered together.
I nodded and jumped into the car, starting up the engine.
"Are we going to the castle? Why?" Georg asked.
I just looked up at them with the face that said, "Get in the damn car, or I'm leaving without you," They jumped in the car and I pushed on the gas pedal, determind to find Bill.
♠ ♠ ♠
its short, sorry, I'm sick and have a headache, its hard to think! :(