Wait For The Scream

Im Sorry The Person Who You Are Calling Is Dead

Enclosed in a small classroom in Kansas, Jennah Whitennfield takes her daily science class, whom she never understands. The teacher is babbling along with nothing else to do but explain the metric system for the billionth time. Jennah scribbled drawings on her notebook, yet paying attention. She knew she couldn't graduate if she didn't get atleast a "B -" and even with that , to please her mother, she's striving for Honor Student.

"So... to conclude my class. Without the metric system, their is no scientifical language. Please study for the next test. It's on thursday. It's served with love and care!" said Mrs. Lorskah. Everyone knew she was nice but nice-bitch every once in a while. " Class dismissed." said the teacher.

As Jennah went out her classroom the class "stud", in his point of view, went to her best friend and said " I have a craving for something sweet, may I lick you?". But Lorelai just answered " Bite me, jerk-ass." But he just kept insisting. Frank the stud, insisting? More like begging and showing off. But Lorelai kept strong.

Jennah saved the day when she pulled Lorelai out of the quarell between the two. As they went out they found Nala, the new girl, she is also their best friend.

"Hey Na." said Lorelai.

"Hi Lor. Hi Jen." said Nala.

"Hi, Na. How was class?" said Jennah,

"Boring as usual. They should put a sign that says 'Please Disturb! Boring Class Ahead' " retorted Nala.

As the group laughed, Jennah spaced off and looked outside of the window. Snow started to fall from the "white-ish-grey-ish" sky. Sprinkles of snowflakes dancing outside of the school. Until, she saw something...peculiar. A black blob fell from the sky. She didn't say anything. She kept thinking. "What was that black blob?" Just until Nala shouted.

"Jen? Hello?"

"Huh? Yeah, sure." said Jennah.

"So... I should drive my dad's car into the lake?" asked Nala.

"Nevermind. Uhm, stay right here. I'll be right back." Jennah responded.

Jennah was rushing out of the school. She was too intrested in that blob. Either she knew what it was or she would rather die. But she ran as fast as her feet would provide her. Good thing their weren't any teachers there then that would be bad. She found herself face to face with that blob. It was a cellphone.

What's a cellphone doing in the middle of the snow?

She picked it up and thought of a really good prank. Call Frank and tell him he's a nerd. Jennah never had a cellphone. She was ecstatic. There was no label, no name tag no nothing.

She saw Frank coming to the window. She called Frank.

"Hi Frank."

What she saw she will never forget. What she heard will never get of her mind.

"I'm sorry the person whom you are calling is dying please try again later."

Frank collapsed on the floor twitching like an idiot. Convulsions? Heart attack? A prank back? All she knew was...

The cellphone and the collapse weren't a coincidence.