Status: Update 03.06.11: Looking for an internet provider. Have chapters written so they will come quick. Dont unsubscribe or you'll miss out! Thanks to all thats sticking by me. <3

F'd Up Family:The Kaulitz Family

Tense Part 1

*Next Morning*

"Are you okay?"

I turn around in my seat to see Joe standing behind me. I though he wasn't coming to school today.

"You seem like you were in deep thought about something."

I roll my eyes, "When a person is in deep thought, you leave them alone."

"OH!" He smiles, "Someone hasn't had their morning coffee!"

"Look what do you want? I'm not in the mood to be talking to a fake ass Emment Cullen right now." I have the worst headache and he's not making it any better with his loud mouth.

"I just wanted to know if you and Robert are coming to the Full Moon Rave." he gives me puppy dog eyes.

"Ew." i laugh a little. "Yea."

"Cool!" He pumps his fist.

"This is a real rave right? Not just an illusion, you know, of what you guys think is a rave." I ask him. If this sucks...

"Oh you'll see my pretty brown-eyed girl." he smirks. Ew again. "So where is Rob?"

"Having hot butt sex with Trent."

The expression on his face is hilarious.

"I would've gone my whole life without that image, Ly." he shudders.

"Well you asked!" i roll my eyes.

He looks at me, his head tilted to the side like a dog. "No something is wrong, you seem tense." He sits next to me, in Robbie's seat.

"I'm fine-don't touch me." I slap his hand away from my forehead.

Actually, im not fine. He's right about me being tense. Robert was avoiding me all morning. He wouldnt even look at me.

We didn't even have sex.

We were kissing in the shower, i mean really sucking face, and then he just pushed me away panicking saying we have to stop.

I don't get it-

"Lyani!"

"What?!" i snap out of my thoughts to look at Joe whose brow is raised questioningly.

"You zoned out again."

"Then leave me alone..." i whine. God can the boy take a hint.

"Up! Out of my seat." Robbie demands pulling Joe from the chair and takes his seat next to me.

"You too?!" Joe shouts from his seat behind me.

Robbie turns around and asks "Me too what?"

"With the grouchy-ness."

Rob turns around and looks at me, "Oh..." He looks down at his hands.

Is he saying I'm grouchy?

"I'm not grouchy. Shut up Joesph!" I turn to Rob and whisper, "What's wrong?"

"Trent is super pissed at me."

"It didn't sound like he was mad at you before i left this morning. What happened?"

"I cant talk about it right now. We'll talk at lunch, okay?"

Before i have a chance to respond the teacher walks in telling everyone to shut up....
♠ ♠ ♠
So they didn't have sex?

Wonder whats wrong with Robbie? Keep reading!

Sorry its so short and that it sucks. I just wanted to get a chapter out, I've been making y'all wait so long for another.

Comments help me get them out faster...allot faster. Encouraging!

-Dein Engel Ambee!