Status: Update 03.06.11: Looking for an internet provider. Have chapters written so they will come quick. Dont unsubscribe or you'll miss out! Thanks to all thats sticking by me. <3

F'd Up Family:The Kaulitz Family

Tense Part 2

*Lunch*

We decided to go off campus for lunch and get Subway. No interruptions by Joe and his loudness and touchy-feeliness. Rob said we'd talk about whatever it is that's going on between him and Trent, but he's avoiding the subject. I have a feeling it has something to do with me too. Is Trent mad at me too?

Is Rob mad at me? About last night...

But i didn't do anything. At least i think i didn't do anything-no i know i didn't do anything.

Why the hell am i feeling so insecure? Why the hell am i talking to myself!

"Rob what's wrong?" I ask sitting my water bottle in the cup holder.

He sighs and lays his head on the steering wheel. "I told him about last night and he freaked!"

"Because we kissed? What-"

He cuts me off, "It's what happened during the kiss that's got him steamed..." I can see his face turning red. Okay...

Did i miss something? I know i was there too, but nothing happened. "We made out, you panicked and pushed me away, we went to bed. What's so bad about that? It was his idea."

"I wasn't supposed to like it, Lyani. Just to see i wasn't missing out on anything, he said." he says in a low tone.

"Oh..." i say dumbly. Well it was all i could think of at the moment. "So you did like it? I thought that it might had scarred you or something. You know? Because you were avoiding looking at me, like you are now." I thought he was disgusted with me.

He shakes his head no and finally looks at me, he looks scared. "Sorry. I panicked because i was getting...worked up." he chuckles a bit. "Before that only one person made me feel that way. My mind was screaming stop, my body telling me to fuck you. Make you scream."

WOW! I know my face is so red right now.

He looks straight ahead, "And then i couldn't 'perform' this morning when Trent came over and he assumed that was the reason. I've been so tense and had this headache since last night."

"Me too." i whisper.

Its quiet for a moment then he sighs,

"What should we do now?"

"Maybe i should go back to my dad's-"

"No!" he shouts making me jump. He faces me scooting as close to me as he can get in the front seat of a convertible. "You don't have to, i don't want you to."

"Just for Christmas break. My little brother Oskar is coming from Germany anyway and you should try to work things out with Trent."

"Okay." he nods, "Two weeks. Christmas afternoon i want you to come to my family's house to meet my mom. She's been dying to meet you." he laughs.

I grin. "Awesome! You come to my dad's Christmas Eve. Most of my family will be there."

His smile leaves his face, "Nick, too?"

Mine does too. "Yeah, but my mom said he's been doing well."

The thing about him, he'll have random outbursts at school. He'd trash his room at home but he'd never hit mom. He's had a girlfriend(i heard from mom) this past year and he's never laid a finger on her. I know the girl, it would've been on E! if he did.

"My whole family will be there. He's smart, he wont try anything." i add.

"Promise you'll call me if you get any threatening vibes from him?"

"I promise."
_______________________________________________________________________
*Later That Day At Home*

"Hey Lyani!"

I stop dead in my tracks to see Kim of all people sitting at the kitchen island.

"Uh hey Kim. What are you doing here?" I mean she said she would never- and i quote- step into "Robert's Orgy House". Cue eye roll.

"I just wanted to hang with my big brother."

I narrow my eyes at her. Yeah right.

"So are you going to the rave tonight? Of course you are, you're little miss popular now." Oh god here we go. "We should really be BFFs you know. We could rule the school." How could this girl be related to Robbie?

"I see you got rid of that loser Talon. And the bitch Lauren."

"What do you have against them?" I sit down at the small table. I mean they are the only people she really tortures. She says some of the most hurtful things to them that makes even me want to cry.

Some emotion flashes on her face. "Rob hasn't told you?"

I shake my head.

"Lauren cheated on Robert with my boyfriend at the time Talon."

WHAT?!

"Oh."

"It had been going on for five months. 5 months. I wasn't in love with Talon but Rob..." she shakes her head sadly, "...he loved Lauren. When Robert Young loves someone, he loves them with all of his heart."

Robert's never told me this. He told me he met her at a party and that she was just a quick fuck.

"I'm totally fine with her stabbing me in the back. But my brother..." she looks so distraught. "You cant trust her, Lyani."

"I honestly cant believe what I'm hearing." i move to sit by her at the island, "I mean, i know that Talon was a man-whore. But Lauren was always so nice to me! She even tried to hook me up with Talon. Don't get it."

"What not to get?"

"I just thought that backstabbing bitches like her only existed in Los Angeles."

She burst out laughing. "No sweetie they are all over the world." she rubs my back comfortingly.

Robbie inters the kitchen. He pauses at the frig looking at us, brows raised amused.

"What?" i ask chuckling.

"You guys are getting along? Now it feels like Christmas!" he grins.

I throw a granola bar at him. "Oh shut up."
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it took so long to update and that its short! I've had writers block plus I've been sick so if it sucks blame my 6 year old niece who it gave to my 5 month old niece who gave it to me.

Hopefully i didn't give it to Via(olyvia99) when she came over last weekend. If i did you came blame me for her update delays.

Comments are welcome good or bad. Let me know who you'd like to see Lyani end up with. Comments=Faster Updates.