We're Going Live

Ten

“He just brings out all this money, like two big wads of it –I didn’t get a chance to count it,“ I told Ricky, crouching down on my knee to attempt and photograph a plant. I was in Science, Ricky had a free period, meaning he ‘helping the mentally retarded.’i.e. Me.

“Ren! Less talking more clicking!” Mr. Graham yelled from the other end of the school yard.

“Whoa? What the fuck? What’s his job again?” Ricky asked, moving out the way of my picture, “I bet he’s actually gone around selling bibles to old dudes, old men are nice, you could go around selling cup cakes and they’ll me like ‘oh hello my young man, take my wallet and get yourself two dollars’,” Ricky started, smacking his lips and hobbling forward, “Then you just take ten dollars and they know no different,” he grinned, picking up a wiggling spider before placing it on his arm.

“Something tells me you’ve done that before,” I chuckled, moving around the side of the wall to take a picture of some reckless ivy climbing up it.

“I have not,” Ricky grinned.

“I think Gee wants to go to on holiday somewhere in the states. He’s been getting in a bit of a tangle about where to go though –the estate agents haven’t been too helpful,” I told him, taking out my science book and resting it on my knee, “Photosynthesis is spelt, p-h-o-t-o-s-y-n-t-h-e-s-i-s, right?”

“Sure is Baby Doll.”

I jumped and turned around, my breath catching in my throat when I saw Gerard leaning against the large oak tree. He grinned and sauntered over, me keeping a watchful eye on the wall in case Mr. Graham walked over to tell me to stop talking. Gerard bent down, his eyes staring directly into mine. I looked at him awkwardly, trying to pull my gaze away from his gleaming eyes.

“Doll,” he murmured, staring downwardly at me and dragging my name out slowly, “I have one room, to the four star Rosebay Hotel in San Diego for early morning tommorow,” he suddenly smirked, his top row of teeth showing between his lips.

“Oh my god -you didn’t?” I grinned, he nodded vigorously, chuckling a little when I threw myself at him, wrapping my legs around his hips, “Thankyou, thankyou, thankyou!” I said, burying my face in his neck. He chuckled again, holding my legs up by wrapping his hands around my thighs tightly.

“I did, I’ve booked a train ticket to take us there tonight, so we’ll get there real early in the morning maybe go walk on the beach, watch the sunrise then go to bed for couple house then have breakfast –how’s that sound huh?” he asked, lowering me back to the ground, “When you get back from school we can go and say bye to Charlie –he’s at my mom’s for a night and you’ll be very surprised to here that both our mothers were having coffee –so he’ll have plenty of grandma company,” Gerard smiled.

I hugged him tighter, ignoring his fake complaints that he couldn’t breathe, I knew he liked hugs, even though he denied it if we were with other people.

“Ow- darling, not so tight –bruises,” he murmured, I loosened up a little then, forgetting he had blotchy bruises covering is stomach and hips.

“Sorry Gee,” I mumbled into his chest, childishly zipping his dark grey hoody around me so I was closer to him.

“So…” Ricky sighed, “Mr. Gee is definitely getting laid tonight,” he commented, making me attempt to shove him playfully, although my arms were stuck either way, “Gutted,” Ricky smirked, propping a cigarette in his mouth, “You want?” he questioned Gerard, who nodded.

“And one for my Doll face ‘cus she’s sex with clothes when she does,” Gerard grinned, snorting sub consciously when I head butted him lightly.

“Gerard, stop trying to give me terminal illnesses,” I muttered, only to receive a lit one pushed through lips, “When I die you’ll be sorry,” I said, unzipping myself so I could have both my hands back. Gerard rolled his eyes jokingly and took it back from me, taking it in his own mouth, “Blow the smoke that way –I don’t want my Science teacher finding out I’m smoking with the resurrected dead,” I told him, sweetening up considerably when he pulled me backwards against his chest.

“It’s only two minutes to the end of school short stuff,” Ricky laughed, pulling his hood up, and holding up his finger when the bell made the electronic ‘ding’ sound from inside. I heard Mr. Graham yell for us to go and put the camera’s back in his room. Gerard said he’s stay by ‘his’ tree whilst I did that.

I walked quickly through the yard, my eyes instantly landing on a tall man, wearing a grey Anthrax shirt.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm updating straight after this.