We're Going Live

Thirteen

We were still laughing heavily once we had gotten to hotel. I hadn’t felt so good in ages, since I had first met him. It was like he was different; giving me loving kisses when ever I glanced at him, taking my hand and pecking the top of it, hugging me fondly at any given chance. I really loved him when he was like this.

He held the door open for me, bowing in a high class gentleman sort of way.

“After you m’lady,” he said, using a very bad British accent. I giggled childishly, walking past him and into the hotel, jumping when he brought his hand down to the back pocket of my jeans, “And what a delectable behind you do own if I am so brazen to say so,” he said one we had gotten to the counter, “I would like you finest room upon fourth floor under the name Way,” he told the lady behind the desk, wrapping his arm around my neck and pulling his lips to my temple.

“Yes of course sir, would you like room service? Open twenty-four hours?” she asked, handing Gerard a room key and complementary booklet, “Thompson, take the man’s bags,” she smiled, nodding towards a man in a black waistcoat. Gerard smirked as the boy picked up his suitcase and started towards the elevators

I turned, about to ask Gerard whether he wanted to take a look at the dinner hall when he swooped me up, my legs bent over one of his arms my arms wrapped around his neck. I chuckled at how energetic he had become since running around San Diego dementedly. He walked proudly into the elevator, giving my neck a bruising whilst we were in there just to show off to the bell boy.

“When I get you up to that room you better not be thinking of sleeping,” he growled against my damp neck, “Because I’m not.”

“Gee,” I chuckled, although I was undeniably liking the way his full attention was focused on me.

“Doll,” he grinned, pressing his nose against mine, “Are you gonna give me a kiss or what?” he asked, puckering his lips in an over exaggerated manner. I kissed him quickly, never being able to make the first move. As I pulled back, he pushed forwards again, still managing to keep walking forward even though he was still kissing me eagerly, “You go get yourself all dolled up for me, let me go take care of getting some champagne,” he murmured, placing me down on the bed with one final, long, wet, drawn out kiss, “When I set foot back inside this room I want you all dressed up in the present I bought for you, my suitcase right side,” he whispered, flicking his tongue over the lobe of my ear.

After he left I shifted awkwardly, I didn’t know whether I was into whatever Gerard was into. I got up never the less and checked out whatever he had planned, hoping to anyone it was at least decent. I was pleasantly surprised by his ‘present’. It was nice, a silken grey night gown thing, with Sapphire lace. It wasn’t too short either, not like those amazingly horrible short things you can’t walk in without showing everything.

I combed my hair out with my fingers and tugged myself out of my clothes, pushing the nightie back over my head. Gerard came back as I was trotting around the room, checking out everything like some nosey dog. I fell back onto his chest when he ran his hands up my stomach in two straight lines, running them right up to my neck.

“It’s nice huh?” he whispered, obviously talking about the night gown, “I wanted something tasteful, but sexy tasteful. It looks gorgeous on you,” he murmured, stepping away from me and slinging off his jacket along with his shirt and shoes. He sat down on the edge of the bed, his toes waggling for a second, “Come here, let me see you proper,” he asked, I walked forward and stood by his knees, blushing hard when he leant back on his elbows and studied me like I was a stone statue, “You do not know what you do to me baby doll,” he muttered, staring at me with a wry but shy smile on his face.

He took my hand and ran his thumb over my knuckles, his tongue coming out and flicking deftly along his bottom lip.

“I have never seen any girl as stunning and as elegant as you Dolly, give me a kiss,” he murmured, I leant forward, still standing up and pushed my lips to his happily. I blushed furiously when his hands roamed around, his lips murmuring dirty comment every few seconds.

I don’t think he’d ever taken this much to appreciate everything, to let his hands linger instead of grab. After a long while of wet, extended kisses and drawn out touches and strokes he led me out onto the balcony, dropping the rest of his clothing uncaringly. He grabbed the sheet and duvet and blanket from the bed and putting them so the duvet was on the bottom of a deck chair and the thin sheet was on top. He sat on it, both his legs propped up and dragged me onto his lap, my knees resting either side of his thighs.

It was warm, although it was dark and the lights from the city led of into the distance. Gerard tucked his hair behind his ears and smiled cautiously.

“Do you mind doing this outside, the city’s off in that direction and-“ I quietened him with a small, shy kiss and he smiled again.

The rest was loving, caring, smooth, delicate and he treated me properly and I treated him properly. We spent more time on each other than ourselves. Gerard didn’t force me to go to rough, constantly muttering breathless ‘You okay’s?’ in my ear. I realised I should spend less time worrying about whether I was doing it wrong and just learnt to enjoy it and be a little risky.

I wrapped my arms around Gerard sweaty neck, catching a glimpse of my forgotten night gown on the floor. Gerard ran his hands smoothly up and down my sides, giving me encouraging murmurs or grunts.

By the time the sun rise opened, we were both resting soundly, intermittently sharing small kisses of satisfaction.
♠ ♠ ♠
Gerard can be nice when he chooses, I thought he should be nice for once -considering he's constantly an ass.
Tell me what you think, I'll update later as well.