We're Going Live

Twenty Four

Gerard tapped his foot mindlessly, gnawing on his bottom lip as his did so. He didn’t think he would be so nervous but the hand trespassing around his back pocket told him that was why. He hugged his bare chest, feeling naked and bare in front of this new man he had to perform with… Gerard could barely remember his name. John? Jake? Joe?

“Hey sweet little thing, I’m Joel,” he grinned, holding out his right large muscular hand to Gerard. Gerard found this totally unnecessary, seeing as ‘Joel’s’ other hand was currently doing things Gerard wasn’t too eager about.

“Hi,” he muttered, feeling a little awkward as his hand slipped down the back of his jeans, “So…what got you into this?” he asked, quickly stepping away.

“Oh this and that, I mean, I do look the part don’t you think?” he smirked, trailing an un wanted finger down Gerard’s pasty chest, “You don’t tend to get out in the sun to much do you sugar?” he grinned, making some kind of perverted vampire hiss.

“Sure? I’m gonna go and get… uhm, ready. I’ll meet you back in the room,” Gerard muttered, wiggling away. He decided that Ren was to never out about this, if she found out he did things with men for a living not only would it ruin his relationship, but it would ruin any masculinity he had.

Gerard walked out into the crowd of people at the club, tensing every time he had to pull a grasping hand away from him. He felt sick, like a worm was slowly wiggling it’s way down his throat and making a third intestine. Feeling sick he curled behind the bar, watching two hairy legs dressed in pink high heels serve drinks. He rubbed his temples hopefully, maybe if he just thought about something normal it wouldn’t be too bad.

“Way!” A voice bellowed, people chuckling as Gerard got tugged out from behind the bar by the straps of his belt, “You best do me proud boy or maybe I’m going to have to add a another man to the equation –alright gorgeous?” he hissed, shoving Gerard into a room, in turn shoving him in Joel’s broad, tanned chest.

“We’re going live,” Joel grinned, grabbing the back of Gerard’s trousers and pulling him towards him, “So pucker up and act.”

Gerard sighed and put on his sauntering, bad boy act, trying to remember to swing his hips wherever he walked.

The room was bigger than the normal back rooms. It had dark purple walls, no windows and bars separating it from the club so passers by could watch. Gerard felt like he was in a zoo, too many eyeliner caked eyes studying him. He thought things could get no worse when a tall, lanky greasy skinned man walked in and set up a tripod, giving Gerard a wink.

Gerard twisted his head, looking shamefully down at the floor for a second. He felt calloused hands run up his side and down his jeans clad thighs behind him, making him tense horribly. Gerard relaxed his shoulders and sighed, closing his eyes best he could as he leant back against Joel’s sweating shoulder.

Quivering, he turned around in Joel's grasp, swallowing broadly when he felt the sticky material of his jeans being rolled down his legs. He couldn’t help but let his face burn a hot magenta. Were people sizing him up? Inwardly laughing at the pasty, chubby, black haired man that stood before them? Were the all convulsing at the thought of him?

Joel had tattoos everywhere, two sleeves, his chest, his back, his ankle, up his neck. Gerard wondered what he would look like with a tattoo as he turned around, receiving slopping kisses down his back and thighs. He thought if he could endure the pain of having a tattoo done. He decided, if he was to have one, he wanted a blank face, like a china Doll. He wanted it to have pale lips, big glassy blue eyes and long blonde hair with spirals, with dark mythical flowers entwined throughout the eyes and hair.

Gerard broke out in a string of curse words when he felt a hand slap down far to hard on his thigh. He turned around and grabbed Joel by the belt buckle, tugging him forward by it to show he was angry. Gerard didn’t know why he was so angry he just was, maybe it was because his string of thought was broken, maybe because it hurt like a son of a bitch and everyone was watching. He just didn’t know.

“Watcha gonna do princess?” Joel smirked, laughing along with the taunts that followed Gerard

He, Gerard that is, felt like a teenager again. Getting laughed at and taunted for the slight of things Joel’s eyes widening considerably when Gerard turned them around, bringing his arm up so he was pushing Joel’s jaw against the wall, “Ow! You kinky mother fucker I’m not supposed to be your bitch you stupid ass!” he ground out.

“Just shut up, you’ll have to learn not to hit me Joe,” Gerard murmured, deliberately dragging his partner’s name out menacingly. Gerard found himself getting rile dup by the taughts being thrown at him from outside his ‘cage’, “You lot shut the fuck up too! You don’t think I can do it? You fucking watch me!” he roared, managing to Drag Joel down to the floor and sit on his thighs, “Stupid fucking cunts,” Gerard growled, furious tears stinging his eyes.

“Get the fuck off me!” Joel screamed, now realising Gerard was deadly serious, “I’ve never done this before –get off!” he ordered, trying to turn them over.

“I’ve killed some one before,” Gerard muttered in Joel’s crimson ear, “And I’m not even kidding, so stay fucking still,” he hissed, bracing his toes against the rough carpeted floor.

Sweat dowsed the scene, dampening the insides of his thighs and the groove in his back. The roots of Gerard’s hair were soaked and perspiration dribbled down the side of his face. The skin on his knees began to scrap off along the carpet and he found himself having to lie forwards onto Joel’s back to stop himself from going off course.

A burning sensation dragged up his thighs and along to his stomach, making him unconditionally begin to pant like a parched dog. Gerard almost forgot about everyone watching him, he only remembered when he collapsed backwards, satisfied and exhausted.
♠ ♠ ♠
It's my birthdayy, so sorry the updates late ><