We're Going Live

Twenty Eight

Thunder grumbled in the sky as Gerard closed the door to his old classroom. I vaulted up onto the desk, feeling less worried and anxious after our talk. He stood childishly in the door way, looking worried about what to do next. I waited patiently, watching as he shuffled over to where I was, he smiled shyly and un zipped my hoody, his lips pursing.

“I feel like some ones watching us,” he whispered against my shoulder as the sky spilt in two, the rain suddenly pummelling down harder.

“No one will be Gee, honest,” I told him, pulling his belt so he was standing in front of me properly. I shrugged my hoody off and slipped it under me, so it I was it was comfier to sit on.

“Yeah but what if they are?” he asked lowly, wiping the few dripping strands of hair from his face.

“They won’t,” I chuckled, falling back onto my elbows so he could undo my jeans properly. His tongue falling from the side of his mouth.

The rain sounded and looked like buckets of water were being thrown from the sky. I stared out of one of the glassy panes whilst Gerard pulled his own shirt off, his chest almost looking like a light blue in the darkness of the classroom. My neck tingled lightly as he pressed his lips to my crook of my neck, his tongue dragging quick half circles each time he moved his face.

Gerard lifted his left hand came up and hooked around my waist, whilst the other one cupped the back of my head. I kissed damp shoulder, a droplet of water getting caught on my lip. Gerard kissed my neck once more before pressing his lips gently flush with mine. My ring caught on the neck of pyjama shirt as he rid of it, placing it carefully behind me.

Gerard seemed anxious about doing anything further, so we moved so that Gerard was on the desk and I was kneeling over his thighs. He kept giving me anxious pecks on my parted lips, his hands un buttoning his own jeans. I pushed my hands through his sopping hair, the water dribbling down his back and onto the desk. Thunder crackled again, momentarily flashing over his worried face.

“What’re you worried about?” I asked, feeling him pull the straps down my arms.

“I’m not worried, just… I’m going to do it right this time,” he murmured, wrapping his arms around my neck and letting them hang loosely, a grin suddenly cracking out onto his face, “I can’t believe we’re doing this in school,” he chuckled, “We should stick old school and you have to call me Mr. Way…” he trailed off, groaning heavily under his breath when I lowered myself properly onto his lap.

“Hm?” I asked, un able to keep the obvious chuckle in my throat.

“I would threaten you with detention for keeping an innocent man is this position,” he began, cocking one dark eyebrow, “But I seem to be in no position to make such a threat,” he chuckled, leaning back on his elbows, the dark classroom making his body look like pure, white marble, “Hm, a little stubborn are we?”

“No,” I shrugged, watching him struggle to keep his cool. Beads of sweat rolled down from behind his ear, another joining it down his chest. I shifted my weight gently and leant forward, hooking my arms back around his neck and pulling him up properly. He ran his hands up and down my sides, occasionally slipping his right hand down my spine. I started to feel a little clammy and I could feel heat creep my neck and mark my cheeks.

“Move?” he asked, his voice coming out as a rigid croak.

I nodded, a thick feeling revolving in my stomach. A grunt escaped from Gerard’s throat when I eventually moved, my hand braced on his shoulder and his side. I continued to move at the same pace, my breathing laboured like I had been on a tread mill. The outside world seemed oblivious to the loud, careless words and tortured whines that Gerard emitted at an erotic pace.

A police siren bleated off in the distance, along with dog barks and car horns, all of them falling forgotten or covered. My thighs, stomach and hips all grew tired after twenty minutes of moving in a swinging half circle. Gerard pulled us over, his lips attached sloppily to mine as he continued to move his own hips. He climbed up onto his knees, hooking my leg around his hips properly before moving faster.

One of his legs slipped off the edge of the desk, giving him more leverage to push up and down on his foot. His hair dripped down onto my back as he kissed the crook of my neck, small high groans beating out of his lips like a steady beat of a drum.

Everything was perfect. Until something had to ruin it.

Stay where you are!” A male, gruff voice suddenly bellowed, accompanied by the slam of the classroom door as it his the opposite wall.

My heart stopped when several police officers became visible, standing legs apart and guns pose towards Gerard. I screamed and Gerard clung to me, panting in my ear as he looked bewildered of the officers his face paling.

“Get off the girl -creep! You’re under arrest for rape scumbag!” A man with a beard bellowed, grabbing Gerard by the neck and pulling him back so he stumbled back. I screamed again, grabbing Gerard’s shirt and covering myself whilst scrabbling back.

“Get the fuck off me!” Gerard barked, swinging his fist in the general direction of the officers face. Gerard managed to pull away and he ran forwards towards me grabbing my hand whilst looking at me with pure fear tingling in his eyes. He was suddenly pulled back again, a scream being ripped from his mouth when they dragged his hands behind his back. They tugged handcuffs onto his wrists, shouting insults at him and swearing, “Fuck you!” Gerard spat.

I felt sick, panic rising in my throat, my brain feeling like it was melting.

“Gerard Arthur Way you are arrested under the suspicion of child rape and the child abuse, you have the right to remain silent but when it the police station anything you do say may be given as evidence.”

The last calm thing I heard was the click of Gerard’s handcuffs being secured.
♠ ♠ ♠
Is there anything you guys really like or really dislike in this story. Tell me in your comment, or just suggest if I could change anything and I will. Even if it's something in the story line.