We're Going Live

Thirty Two

Mikey braced his hands, flexing it a few times making his watch slide up and down his wrist. He swore and placed his hand over the door handle, continuously pushing me back with his elbow so I couldn’t see. He pulled it open to reveal a very pale, very fat man with a bushy moustache and dark pink buttoned shirt and a dark blue suit.

I suddenly felt very naked in Mikey’s button down shirt and tugged it down over my thighs a little more. Mikey muttered something under his breath and stepped back, fisting my shirt in his hand as if to keep me behind him.

“Heya gorgeous,” the man winked, stepping in with a skinnier man with a shiny bald head. I inwardly cringed, pressing my face into Mikey’s back worriedly. I thought maybe it was Mikey’s friend but by the way Mikey was trying to bundle me into his bathroom told me otherwise, “Oh come on sexy, don’t try and hide your whore, in fact, give her to Jerry here."

“Rob is it?” Mikey questioned, “Why don’t you just fuck off?” he asked.

“Play nice,” ‘Rob’ tutted, grabbing my arm and tugging hard so I had to walk forward. I felt a little girl, standing in the middle of all three of them, “Now you,” Rob began, tucking his podgy finger under my chin, “Tell me where Gerard is,” he said smugly, “I know you know, so save…” he paused and grabbed Mikey, “So save Mikey a lot of humiliation of a game called Strip, Spit or Shit,” he grinned, his moustache twitching.

“We don’t know,” I told him, trying to not let my fear show through.

“Okay… okay,” Rob sighed, hanging his head before bringing it up and bringing his hand down hard on my cheek. I was so shocked I just stayed there, like a freeze frame of him hitting me. It stung horribly and my jaw even began to ache, “Mikey, get your shirt off boy, obviously the games have begun,” he said, grabbing me by the hair and forcing me into the bedroom.

I squirmed against his tight grip, feeling small strands of hair ping out of place. Mikey came in after me, struggling like anything when the other man –Jerry?, tried to take his shirt from him.

“Get your hands off me!” Mikey ordered, shoving him hard, although it didn’t work. Rob shoved me back onto the bed, making me collide painfully with Mikey who quickly ushered me behind him and was almost sitting on my lap to keep me out of the way, “We don’t know, I just found out myself because it was on the news! I thought it was him at the door now!” Mikey protested.

“Sure,” Rob smiled, kneeling on the bed before grabbing my wrist again, “Get up,” he ordered, before lowering his tone, “If little Michael won’t say I’m sure he will in a minute."

“What is there to say!?” Mikey began. I let out a small grunt when Rob pushed me down front first on the bed, my cheek landing on Mikey’s thigh whilst my wrists were trapped behind my back, “Honest, I didn’t even know! How the hell would I? I haven’t spoken to him in ages!” Mikey tried again, “Let go!” he ordered, his voice wavering into a thick whining sort of nose from the back of his throat when Rob tugged him by the shirt so I was leaning somewhere I didn’t want to be.

“Tell me where Gerard is and you’ll get a reward, that’s the game Mikey. So? Any ideas jogged your memory yet?” he questioned, kneeling behind me so all I could do was struggle like a worm on a hook.

“No,” Mikey seethed, his glasses still lopsided from being tugged into the room with such force.

“What about…” he paused, like he had a habit of pondering, “Now?” he questioned, quickly snatching at the button and zip of Mikey’s jeans yanking them down his thighs.

“Get off me! I’m not Gerard, I don’t work for you or do what you say!” he yelled, cussing loudly when Jerry grabbed his wrist and held him above Mikey’s head effortlessly, only letting a short smirk cross his face when Mikey looked about ready to scream.

“One thing, Gerard didn’t do what I told him to, I had to make him. Strong willed motherfucker that lad. Too many ‘ifs’ and ‘buts’ for me, but he sure did have a nice ass,” Rob pondered, loosing track of what he was doing, “But, the little shit didn’t come into work. And on the same day he’s gets caught, a whole bunch of pigs come and raid my club –What a coincidence right?” he grinned. I just lay silently against Mikey’s thigh, occasionally letting a quivering pant pass my lips.

Mikey continued to struggle, even though he was blatantly loosing horribly. And even though I loved Mikey, I did wish he’d stop trying to get. I honestly just wanted to get it over with, because I knew by the tone and change in his voice he was going to switch the tables and tell me that I knew something.

“So, Ren is it? You’ll tell me won’t you darling? Where’s lover boy then aye? Back at mom’s? Or is he a daddy’s boy? Come on, tell me!” he ordered, making Mikey squirm awkwardly as he pushed down onto the back of my head, how he thought I was supposed to answer with a mouthful of bed clothes and Mikey’s boxer shorts -I don’t know.

“Like Mikey said how the hell would we know?” I managed to get out, wriggling my shoulder blades, “If you want a show then go back to your sleazy club, because I’m not doing anything else for you, so just fuck off,” I seethed.

“Ren! Shh!” Mikey protested, hating the fact I was trying to rile him up.

“I think you want me to make you go down on your brother-to-be. ‘Cus you and Gerard are both the same; stupid, pasty, psychotic weirdo’s,” he spat, I tried to kick at his ankle, only succeeding in punching the air with me foot, “Nice shot. Slut.”

“Just shut up!” Mikey ordered, his voice wavering a little when his shirt was taken from him in a harsh struggling motion that gave me time to release myself. I scrabbled around the side of the bed, knowing I wasn’t going to get very far, “Ren-!” Mikey began to yell, only to stop when I felt a hand connect with the back of my head an I fell forward, half way out the door. I scrabbled forward hopefully, feeling an arm enclose around my waist.

My legs flailed in the air as I tried to push against my hands against Jerry’s arm, although it was going no where. Mikey was trying to tackle a red faced Rob, throwing punches randomly into the air. He managed to give Rob a solid punch square in the nose but received about three more back in the eye. Jerry threw me painfully onto the bed, making me land awkwardly on Mikey, elbow pushing right into his stomach.

We both scrabbled to the corner of the bed and I clung to his side, feeling totally hopeless against two of them.

“Now,” Rob began, looking irritated when his dark pink shirt was ruined with splatters of blood from his nose, “Where were we?..” he asked, suddenly pointing at me, “On your knees slut.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Nice ending right xD
I really do want to update more, but, right now I'm writing and chapter and then putting it up so i don't have any back ups to give you guys a random three chapter update or whatever I sometimes do. But, I'll try and write quite a bit tonight and hopefully I'll be able to give you guys one more.