Paradise by the Xerox Light

Part 2: Chivalry Ain't Dead

The execs laughed at the joke Frankie made. Most likely, they didn’t know why it was supposed to be funny, but they laughed anyway. Unfortunately, I couldn’t respect this particular batch of so-called professionals; you can’t respect someone who kisses your ass, after all.

For the first time ever in a meeting, I let my mind wander. It came to rest on the moment when we’d stepped out onto the eighth floor only half an hour earlier, and my eyes fell on sweet Firith. She’d been adjusting the straps on her high heels, those lovely legs of hers stretched out to the side of her desk. I bit my lip unconsciously, sliding her into my fantasy from my youth of making love to a woman on an office desk, the skirt of her power suit pushed up around her waist…

“Well, thank you kindly for your time, gentlemen,” said one of the ass-kissing execs, standing to shake hands with us and pulling me out of my daydream. My signature brand of curmudgeonly attitude taking over, I reluctantly shook and followed the others out of the boardroom, my hands wedged in my pockets.

We’d almost reached the elevator, when I saw a lady coming the opposite direction carrying way too many packages of copier paper. I couldn’t see the face, but I’d recognize those fucking amazing legs anywhere. This, praise God above, was the opportune moment to make my move.

“Hold up, I’ll help you with those,” I said, grabbing the top three packages. The pile shrunk just enough to reveal her magnificent eyes, magnified even bigger by her glasses.

She giggled. “You’re so chivalrous, Bobert,” she said, continuing towards the copier room. Bobert was her cute little nickname for me; she knew it made me blush. "Chivalry ain't dead after all," I replied, following her, not caring if the guys noticed I was gone or not.

Once inside the copier room, Firith dropped her load on the counter with a thud and pulled a file out from underneath it. She adjusted her glasses as she prepared the documents inside for the Xerox in the corner, the dim florescent light playing colors off the lenses.

"Why do they always make you do all the heavy lifting?" I asked, closing the door behind us and adding my armful to the stack.

"Oh, you know these people are assholes," she replied, closing the Xerox lid and hitting 'Print.' "Or at least you should by now. How long have you been with us now, three years?"

I smiled. "To the day!"

"Really? I can't believe I didn't remember! In fact, I can't believe that YOU remembered..."

"Of course I remember..." Forgetting myself completely, I lifted a hand to her chin, turning her face up towards mine. "That's the day I felt love at first sight..."

Her eyes widened in surprise, but after a moment, her face split into such a big smile I was afraid it would crack. Taking my time, I lowered my face down to hers, practically screaming with happiness as I finally felt her soft lips pressed to mine.

Time decided to speed up at that moment, and we worked ourselves into a frenzy, kissing, touching, squeezing. I lifted her off the ground and placed her atop the copier, hands fumbling over the buttons in excitement to get her blouse off. Sweet God, she felt even better than I'd wasted so much time imagining. Her hands were just as anxious, loosening my tie, traveling down to undo my belt.

I took her down from the Xerox again and slipped my hand up the unmercifully short skirt she had on, pulling down her panties. She moaned quietly at the touch, but I lifted a finger to her lips, signaling that we needed to be silent if we were to get away with this. With a nod, she unzipped my pants and put her hand inside, pulling out my already rock-hard cock, looking me in the eye to confirm that she wanted it just as bad. I lifted her tiny skirt, and entered her.

It was more incredible than anything I'd fantasized. It was quiet and sweaty and sweet and terrifying and dirty and perfect all at once. It was... It was what a first time was meant to be. After too long, she lifted her lips to my ear and whispered, "I'm almost there, baby." I nodded and sped up a little, taking her deeper to bring us in together. Once again she moaned quietly as her walls tightened around me, and I felt myself go in her core.

"Bobert...You're amazing," she whispered, her face buried in my neck.

"No, baby, you're the amazing one," I replied, kissing the top of her pretty red hair.

"I love you, Bob..."

"I've loved you since I met you..."

Time stood still as I held her close.