Away from the Sun

Falling Down Again

"Eris.....do you see-.."

A long pause... "Yea..."

That was about all we could say. We had both played the beginning part of Kingdom Hearts so many times, and we knew where we were. But I think our shock itself was not brought on by the fact that we were just sucked into a TV, but for the fact that we both knew what was to happen next.

I watched as Ember took another step forward, towards the stained-glass face of Snow White. The second her foot touched the ground, it floor began to rumble. It was then that we watched as 3 small pillars came from out of the floor. There was a small [sparkly] light that showed up on all of them. Out of the light came the three things that, of course, we all already know.

The Staff, The Sword, and The Shield.

I look at the staff. Normally the weapon I would choose. I always had that likeness towards magic, and I guess the staff made it better.. somehow. Though I doubt 1+ on your magic would ever help that last battle in the game, but I found it more interesting then the sword or the useless shield. Of course the staff would look alot better if it didn't have Mickey's huge-ass head on it. Stupid f*ucking gay ass mouse.......maybe Ember was right about my cussing problem.

I turned my head back to Ember, and I saw her walking towards the sword. Worried that she was about to touch it, I hurried to her and held her shoulder.

"Dude!!.. What the hell are you doing?!" I asked.

She pulled away. "I'm gonna get the sword! If we're here we might as well protect ourselves!!" She began to walk towards it again but I stopped her.

"You have NO Idea where that thing has been!!!"

She scoffed at me. "WHO are you?!? My mom!? Besides, Your don't going to get AIDS from a sword!!"

I let go and crossed my arms. ".... You've never been to Downtown Seattle, have you?" I asked.

She smiled slightly, but ignored my warnings and walked towards the sword.

Her hands were a few inches from grabbing it when we heard footsteps from behind us. Being as skittish as I am (especially in dark places such as this) I grabbed Ember's arm and quickly hid behind the pillar that the sword sat upon.

"Wha?!.. Eris what are you--"

"Shh!!.. and look!" I said, pointing. She looked up out into the middle of the platform thing and gasped.

There, in front of us.. it was him!

Sora!

It was actually him!! No cosplay evil person at some anime convention. It was really him. I looked down, and I realized I was not as shocked at Ember seemed to be. Her eyes seemed to be sparkling and.. was that drool?... I shook my head and looked back at Sora in front of us.

He began to walk towards us, and we both backed up farther into the pillar, as to not be seen. There was a strong voice around us, whispering something I did not understand. Either it was in a different language, or it was just to soft to hear. Either way, I could tell Sora understood because he picked up the sword, nodded, and began to walk towards the staff. Both me and Ember stuck out head out to watch him, and see what he was going to do. He picked up the staff, and held it up, and it disappeared from his hands.

"Ass.." I thought. NO one should give up the staff. Its cooler then.. well, all the others!!

We watched as we saw him smile, and the distant voice began to speak again. At that moment the floor once again began to rumble. I looked at Ember, and she looked back. We both knew what was about to happen. The floor beneath us began to crack in small places, then the cracks quickly got bigger. The glass floor quickly gave out, and I felt Ember grabbed my hand as we were engulfed in the darkness beneath us yet again.
♠ ♠ ♠
------
Eh. Short. Crappy. :P