I wanna be Synful

The First Night of the Rest of my screwed up exist

I hate private school...It sucks. Why the hell am I here? Nymphadora thought as she sulked down the hallway of the freakishly clean virgin trapper that is more commonly known as Oakvale Private Academy.
Filled with snotty rich kids who have nothing better to do with their lives than torment others and impregnate each other. Nymphadora Black definitely did not fit in. Her parents sent her here to get a “respectable education”.
Why did they have to send me half way across the fricken country to go to school??? (oh by the way, her parents live in Maine and they sent her to live by herself in California because Oakvale is one of the top schools in the country, it’s in Huntington Beach)
*Nymph’s POV*
I was walking to class, my arms filled with textbooks, thinking about how much I hated this place when someone covered my eyes with their hands. WHAT THE HELL?? I thought as I spazzed out and dropped all of my books and fell on the floor. I looked up to see my friend David standing over me with his arms crossed and a giant smirk on his face.
“You know…you should really be more careful. You’re gonna break something one day.” He said as he offered me his hand.
“Yeah, I’m gonna break your face next time!” I said pushing his hand out of the way. I stood up and brushed myself off.
“Hey Dora, are you okay? You seem kinda angry today…”
“Yeah. I’m fine. I’m just having a relapse of hatred for this place.” I complained.
“Come on Dor, it’s not that bad. Let’s go we’re gonna be late for class because I Shelly and Amber we’d meet them before class.” He said as he dragged me down the hallway. We ran up the stairs and at our destination there were two girls…one platinum blonde, the other a deep brunette standing in the hall. These are my “friends” or people I can tolerate is more like it.
As we approached the blonde started babbling “Finally! Oh my god. You guys took like forever! I’ve got some super fantastic news!!!” she shrieked.
Oh great, I thought. I really didn’t care what she had to say but I pretended to listen while thinking about my plans for tonight of couchin’ it and watching Nightmare Before Christmas….making Christmas making Christmas is so fine! It’s our’s this time!
“so what do you think?...Dora? helloooo? DORY!!!!”
“what happened now?” I mumbled being brought out of my trance.
Shelly sighed “do you wanna go to this concert thing tonight? It should be kinda stupid but it’s a great place to meet guys!”
“oh…umm…sure I guess…” I said skeptically. “Shit we gotta get to class!!”

***********
Later that night:
“Shit! What the hell am I supposed to wear??!!” I was freaking out trying to choose clothes. “What the hell is wrong with me? Why do I even care? Oh! I forgot…I DON’T!” I chuckled to myself as I put on my black and blue plaid mini skirt and one of my favorite t-shirts (it has a piece of cheese and a macaroni and across the top it says “soul mates” with a heart.) I pulled my hair into two low pigtails and put on my buckle boots. The doorbell rang just as I finished getting ready. I greeted shelly and the gang and was about to walk out the door when shelly stopped me.
“ oh my god. Is that what you’re wearing?” she asked disgusted.
“yeah. Is there a problem?” I snapped
“they’re gonna think you’re a freak!” she shrieked
“hmmm…don’t care!” I pushed past her and got in the car. The drive there she kept trying to convince me to turn around to go change. I just drowned her out with my thoughts. When we arrived there was a small crowd at the bar. The bartender looked kinda friendly so I went up to him…
“excuse me, do you know who’s playing tonight?” I asked shyly
“yeah sweetie, it’s some kids called Avenged Sevenfold I think…” he said sounding unsure. I nodded and walked back to my group. Shelly was complaining that there was no one cute here. Amber just looked scared, probably because the people here looked very dark and angry. David was just looking around at the instruments on the stage. More people were arriving so we decided to stand by the stage to reserve our spot. Soon the band was playing…they were thrashing and jumping around and screaming…it was intense! I was so enthralled and enchanted by the guitarist on stage that I didn’t notice shelly pulling on me trying to get me to leave. I didn’t want to go. I couldn’t break myself away! They were AMAZING!!!! When they left the stage I came out of my hypnotic trance…to a very angry shelly…
“ugh! That was soooo loud and obnoxious! Can we like…leave now?”
NO! I couldn’t leave! I had to find them! I had to meet him!!! “ummm…you guys go ahead…I’m gonna hang around for a few minutes…” I said distracted
“whatever” Shelly scoffed and flipped her hair as she walked away. Good. Now that they’re off my back… I saw them at the back of the room. The room itself was clearing out so it was easy to make my way back to them. I stopped a few feet short as I watched one of them walk off with one of the girls and there was another girl flirting with one of the guys
“…Zacky Vengeance, sounds a little dangerous, don't you think?" she growled seductively in his ear. He nodded and took her face in his hands to kiss her passionately before pulling away and leaning his forehead on her's.
"It's only dangerous if you want it to be." he smirked and went to kiss her again but was pulled away by the hypnotic guitarist
"You're getting weird." he stated and the first guy just glared daggers at his friend.
"You're just jealous." he stated. That’s when I decided to be brave and approach the frightening but hot kid. I stepped forward the last few steps…coming face to face with the hot guy. I noticed that up close he is so much scarier! Not in a bad way…just in a “oh my god this guy could crush me with his bare hands” kind of way
"H-Hi, I-I just wanted t-to tell you that… you were amazing up there." I said, smiling from embarassment…
"Thanks." The hot kid said before anyone could respond. He had a very possesive look on his face…
"I'm Nymphadora, but most people just call me Nymph” I said. I wanted to stop these “Dora” shenanagins right now!
"Synyster Gates." he said, holding his hand out.
"That's not your real name." I pointed out, taking his hand anyway. My hand was shaking so badly…he had a very strong grip.
"You're correct, my real name is Brian Haner. Would you mind if I call you Dora instead of Nymph?" he asked, shaking my hand gently and then releasing it. No! no! no! that put me over the edge! All embarassment faded I just wanted to hurt someone! All of his friends standing there burst out laughing at the way he was acting and their laughter esculated as I kicked him in the shin as hard as I could!
"No you may not call me Dora." I stated as Brian groaned, rubbing his shin.
"Alright, Nymph it is then." he said and his friends took turns introducing themselves as well.
"So how old are you?" Johnny asked and Brian glared at him.
"Seventeen." I answered and they decided to all take a seat at a nearby table.
"Why haven't we seen you at school?" Lexxi asked, raising an eyebrow.
"Because I go to private school, this is the first time I'm talking to kids outside of that hell hole." I said with a shrug.
"Ah, okay, that's cool." Izzy said.
"Wasn't there another member of the band?" I asked, looking around and Brian laughed.
"The girls pretended to go all fan girl and Jimmy thought Skye was being serious and took her off somewhere." Brian explained.I just giggled and blushed a little. We stayed at that table for a few more hours, talking and just having fun before it was decided that we should head out.Brian is amazing…he is so nice! And I couldn’t help but giggle everytime he said something…which is odd…I don’t giggle… Brian and I were walking ahead of the group just talking.
“So do you wanna hang out a little longer? I don’t have to go with them…I mean…only if you want…” Brian said studdering and panicing as if he’d just offended me.
“Hey Brian…do you wanna come back to my house? I’ve got some movies we could watch…and a bunch of food.” I asked putting him out of his misery.
“that would be awesome!” he said as he opened the car door for me. He is so sweet! And amazing! And fricken hot! This could definitely go places…

general pov

"So I think Brian might finally have a girlfriend." Matt stated watching him open her car door.
"Until she realizes he's not the gentleman he's acting like." Izzy pointed out before they all headed to their destinations for the night.
♠ ♠ ♠
sorry...i know this is a really crappy start...it'll get better... don't quit on me... more later!