I wanna be Synful

"please don't hurt me"

Okay so…last night was fun right? So now Brian wakes up on the couch all confused as to where he is... He sees Nymph all curled up on the floor sleeping and remembers everything that happened. Brian decides to go talk to Lexxi to ask her for help with Nymph (refer to Chapter 25 of Opposites Attract) Brian leaves a note for Nymph and runs to Lexxi house.

Nymph’s Pov
I woke up on the floor of my livingroom with twizzlers and skittles and whatnot scattered all over the rug. ‘What the hell?’ I thought as I sat up a little disoriented. I started to clean up the food off the floor when I noticed that my arms were hurting really badly. It felt like I had bruises on my biceps. I didn’t know why so I just kind of ignored it. As I was straightening up I saw a note on the couch so I picked up the crumpled piece of paper.

“Went to Lexxi’s Last night was fun
thanks for inviting me over
let’s do it again soon!(dirty)
- Brian”

On the bottom corner was scribbled a phone number. ‘what the hell? Why didn’t he wake me up?’ I thought. Oh well whatever…I’ll probably never see him again anyway…god damn I bored! And I’ve only been awake for like five fricken minutes! Let’s call someone! I picked up the phone…
RING RING!
“hello?”
“’ello love!” I yelled
“hey Dory! What’s shakin’?” David said
uggh “do you wanna hang out today? I’m suffering from uber bordomitis!” I said.
“sure! What do you wanna do?”
“I dunno…what do you wanna do?”
“I asked first”
“I asked second!”
“wow…that’s a really bad argument”
“So’s your face!”
“what?”
“what? Let’s go to the park!”
“okay see ya in a minute bye!”
“peace!” I hung up the phone and slipped on my black and red converse, rolled up my jeans just far enough to see my knee socks and changed into my red and tan plaid flannel shirt, fingerless gloves and my bottle opener belt. I ran downstairs and walked to the park. It was kinda cloudy out that day…anyway... I walked up to the swings and took my favorite on on the end as I waited for David. I loved this park. It was on a hill so you could see almost everything happening in that little town. I surveyed the couple of blocks I could see…I paused on some kind of drama going on a few streets over. One little blob walked on the porch of the house next to it’s house. A different blob ran from the inside of the house. ‘Uh oh…two blobs now…one is walking kind of annoyed. The smaller blob sat down on the curb and is talking to itself…oh wait…that’s a phone. The other blob just stormed away. Poor blob creatures…’ At that moment I started to think about Brian and I got kind of depressed…I really wanted to see him again but he was seeming more and more like a figment of my imagination. ‘Where the fuck is david?!’
It went dark…I couldn’t see and I was freaking out! I could hear chuckling…
“guess who…” David whispered creepily.
I flipped out of the swing and fell on my knees. Suddenly I was rolling down the steep hill that I had JUST climbed up…just peachy…ow. Ow. Ow. I finally stop rolling once I hit the sidewalk and cut my cheek on the pavement. I laid there on my stomach for awhile just reveling in my stupidity. I didn’t want to move. I heard david running down the hill…
“oh my god! Dora I’m so sorry! Are you alright?!” he screamed. I cringed when he called me ‘Dora’… he slid down the hill and landed next to me. “see I told you that you would break something!” he said. I turned over and wiped blood off of my cheek. I gave him a death stare as he backed away slowly.
“Yeah, and I told you…THAT IT WOULD BE YOUR FACE!!!” I screamed at him. I launched myself at him tackling him to the ground. I sat ontop of him and smacked his face back and forth. Partly joking and partly knowing that I hated him. I punched his chest a couple times before he grabbed my fists. So mental image… David laying on his back on the sidewalk with me straddling him and he’s holding my fists so I can’t beat him anymore.
“calm down sweetie!” he said
“no! I told you not to but you did it anyway!” I yelled while trying to hit him. He just laughed at me. I heard someone walk up behind us. I thought they would just walk by but they just stood there watching David laugh and me try to hit him. It started raining really hard.
“WHAT?!” I yelled. I looked up and there was Brian with the most shocked look on his face. He backed away slowly and I tried to get off of David but he held my wrists tightly. Every moment Brian was backing further away. I tugged to try and get away. He just held on tighter.
“Brian…I…” I didn’t know what to say. “please…don’t go” I could feel tears forming in my eyes. He just shook his head and kept stepping away. “David let go.”
“Why should I?” He said sternly “I’ve got you right where I want you.” ‘huh? Oh crap!’ I tugged harder as I saw the look on Brian’s face. I didn’t know if I was going to have to run after him or away from him.
“LET GO OF ME!!!” I shrieked “BRIAN please don’t walk away!” my voice cracked. He turned without saying a word and stormed down the street. I couldn’t let him go. “DAVID! YOU ASSHOLE LET ME GO!!” I jerked free and tripped over his legs. I could feel Blood welling up on my knees and palms. I ran after Brian. I caught the sleeve of his jacket before collapsing at his feet. “please Brian…just listen to me. It wasn’t what it looked like…”I choked
He just stared at me.
“I fell down the hill and I was trying to beat him up!”
Icy cold stare.
“I just got so angry when he pushed me dow-“
“HE PUSHED YOU?!” Brian yelled. I cringed at the tone of his voice. I couldn’t get up so I sat there looking at Brian’s feet. Suddenly they were gone. Sprinting in the direction of David. I looked over and saw Brian ram his fist into the side of David’s face. And another fist to the gut a couple times. He looked so angry. David dropped like a rag doll knock out on the pavement. ‘oh shit. My turn’ I thought scared shitless. I started to get up to run away but my knees buckled under me so I tried to crawl away. Brian was only feet from me now. I crawled onto the grass attempting to get up the hill, faster route to my house. The grass was slippery from the mix of blood and rain. My foot slipped just as Brian stood over me. I felt a hand on my arm…right on my bruise. I was dragged to my feet but I couldn’t support myself so the hands stayed pressing on my bruises. Oh…now I remember how I got them! Not the best time for a flashback Nymphadora!! I could feel his breath on me. Oh my god oh my god I’m gonna die!
“please…don’t hurt me” I whimpered almost inaudibly. He heard me and his expression changed to one of sadness…
“hurt…you…?” he whispered “Is that really what you think of me? You think I would hurt you?!” This just made me more frightened and confused… “I was going to ask if you were alright… I was going to take you home to get cleaned up…but if you’re…afraid of me...” he set me back down on the grass. “I’ll leave you alone.” He said without emotion and walked away
“What the hell is wrong with me?” I slapped my cheek forgetting about the cuts and blood and pain. I needed to fix this
♠ ♠ ♠
i know i know...dramatic for the beggining but i was really bored! don't kill me. let me know if you enjoyed! peace!