I wanna be Synful

"WAKE UP HO!"

As I sat there getting soaked in the rain just watching him walk away from me. I wanted to yell and scream for him to come back. I know what you’re thinking…isn’t that a little bit over dramatic? Well no. I wanted to scream but not because I wanted him…I just hate pissing people off. I couldn’t move. I couldn’t speak. My vision got a little fuzzy then I think I passed out…but I can’t really remember because I didn’t realize it was happening…

Backing up a bit for Lexxi’s Perspective
The following morning Lexxi woke up and went downstairs to feed and play with Danny while her mother was at the store getting that week's groceries. She was throwing one of his stuffed toys across the room for him to fetch when her doorbell rang. She groaned and got up to answer it, Danny at her heel.
"Brian?" she asked, when she opened it.
"Yeah, um, can I talk to you?" he asked, stepping into her house.
"Sure, but why me?" she asked, closing the door behind him as Danny ran off somewhere else in the house.
"Because you're Zack's girlfriend and he's my best friend, making you my best girl friend and I need advice." he sighed, sitting down on the couch as she took the other one.
"Why can't you go to Izzy, you've known her longer." she suggested, knowing she wasn't great at giving advice.
"If you couldn't tell, she's not exactly my biggest fan and don't suggest Skye either because I haven't known her long at all. I was hoping that since you are Zacky's girlfriend and all that you could listen." he said.
"Well, why can't you just go to Zack?" she asked, still trying to get out of it.
"Because I need a girl's advice. The guys would all just tell be to be an asshole, but I want to know what to do." he sighed and she nodded.
"Alright fine, what do you need help with?" she asked, leaning back into the couch to hear his problems.
"Okay, I really like Nymph and if you couldn't tell I wasn't exactly being myself last night but she doesn't know that and I don't know what to do." he said, rubbing his face.
"Well, next time we see her just be yourself." she suggested and he immediately started shaking his head.
"I can't. She said she likes gentlemen and I'm definately not a gentleman but she thinks I am." he explained and Lexxi nodded.
"Well, she's going to find out eventually if you keep pretending so just tell her that you really like her but that's not really you and ask her out somewhere where you can be you." she tried.
"I can't just tell her I like her." he stated firmly.
"Fine, don't tell her you like her, but explain to her the real you and ask her out or something even if it's just to hang with all of us." she suggested and he nodded.
"I guess I could do that." he smiled and stood up.
"Good, you have her number right?" Lexxi asked, standing up as well to show him out the door.
"Of course." he smirked and pulled a piece of paper out of his pocket.
"Those are the same pants from yesterday night aren't they?" Lexxi asked disgusted as Brian just nodded vigorously. "Ew, Brian that's disgusting!"
"No, it's fine. Anyway, thanks for the advice, I really appreciate it." he smiled, opening the door slightly.
"No problem, I'm glad I could actually help someone for once." she smiled at him and went to pull the door open farther when he pressed his lips to hers, grabbing her shoulders and letting the door swing open on it's own. She pushed him away once her brain realized what was happening and went to yell at him but heard a voice coming from outside.
"How long has this been going on, huh?" Zacky asked, coming up the stairs.
"Zacky, it's not what it looks like I swear." she pleaded and he shook his head.
"Been there done that. I thought you were different but apparently not." he sighed and looked down. "And I thought you were my best friend." he glared at Brian before storming off the porch to his own house.
"Thanks a lot Brian, get out." Lexxi said, wiping the tears out of her eyes and pointing to the front porch.
"I didn't..."
"No, Brian just leave. I spent my time trying to help you with your relationship and you destroy mine." she said, pushing him out and slamming the door behind him.
***Skip forward after fight with Zack***
Lexxi walked angrily in the rain, her face wet with tears. She was pissed off beyond belief at Brian. As she was plotting ways to kill him she saw someone passed out on the sidewalk. She ran over to see if they were okay. “OH SHIT! Nymph! Wake up! Come on!” she shook Nymph by the shoulders but she didn’t wake up. Lexxi pulled out her phone and called Izzy.
“yo what up?”
“Get your ass down to the park. Nymph is passed out and I can’t wake her up.” Lexxi said
“Woah. Okay. I’ll be there in a sec. bye.”
“thanks.”
When Izzy got there she kneeled down next to Nymph and shook her violently. “Wake up…come on…” she got annoyed because Nymph just groaned. She slapped her across the face “WAKE UP HO!!!!!!”
Nymphs Perspective
“OWW!! WHAT THE FUCK?!?!” I screamed. Someone just smacked my face? What just happened. I recalled the events of that afternoon and began to cry.
“well she’s awake!” Izzy said triumphantly
“yeah but did ya have to hit her?” Lexxi sighed “Nymph are you okay?? What happened?”
“I screwed everything up! And now he doesn’t even want to look at me…” I sobbed. I know, a little dramatic but hey it’s me. Mood swings and all…if you don’t like it, too bad. Anyway…
“where should we take her?” Lexxi said to Izzy
“what do you mean?” Izzy responded
“Well we can’t just leave her here!”
“Fine…uhh…let’s take her to Brian’s.”
“ugh. Okay, but if he’s there I’m gonna rip him a new one!”