My accidental meet with 4 certain boys

Accidentally meeting Tokio Hotel

*Note*: This was in May when TH performed at the Avalon in Hollywood. It's a true story of me eating breakfast right next to them.

------

This morning was the best experience I have ever had in my entire life. I remember just this morning, walking into their closed off, fancy hotel, thinking it was just going to be a quick normal breakfast without seeing them at all. But as my family and I entered the table area, something felt different about the air...that moment when Morgan whispered to me "They're there", I just didn't believe it. I said "You're joking", and he said "I'm not joking. Right behind me." He smiled in disbelief, and right then I knew... and my hands started trembling, my mind couldn't process the fact that Tokio Hotel was just simply...there. 



I looked around Morgan, wide-eyed and nervous, but could only see a woman and normal people. Still, my eyes gazed everywhere and suddenly Morgan was moving, and that was when I saw a large white and black spotted jacket. And my mind went elsewhere as I trembled and walked to our table... which was right next to theirs.



I kept my face down- I was embarrassed, because I didn't want them to wonder whether I was a crazed fan or not. The sound coming from that table was odd... like soft German mumbling. Finally, when I had the guts to look up- I saw Bill's face. In real life. The concert was one thing, but this was a little too surreal. I glimpsed at his awfully beautiful face, black, smooth hair, cute little lips, black sunglasses hiding glorious eyes... and quickly, very quickly turned my head away in pure. utter. shock. 



Bill Kaulitz, at a breakfast table, a few feet away from me, in clear view, dressed in his usual "after concert" outfit consisting of a tight black jacket and jeans, not at a fan meeting, chilling with his band, actually living his personal life-while my family and I sit there. My mom says she remembers my expression when I first saw Bill's face. I can only imagine what I looked like. I actually felt the electric shock run through my veins, and I don't know whether that was nervous excitement or what... but it was rad. 



Then I remember Tom sneaking peeks at me through his sunglasses. He was sitting next to Bill, more close to my mom and brother, my view of him better than of Bill's. I was so nervous, when I would think he was looking my way. I didn't want to stare too much. But I couldn't help it. 



Next thing was Bill and Tom getting up to go somewhere (most likely the bathroom), leaving Georg and Gustav alone at the table with their bodyguard. I had the best view of them, because they were sitting on my side. That was when I couldn't hold back the urge any longer; I stared at them-thankfully wearing sunglasses, because we were partially outside- like a freak. It was beyond weird- having those guys next to me, smiling, Gustav's intense eyes searching while listening to music (probably Metallica), and Georg's gorgeous hair in a ponytail. I was like "This is a one in a lifetime thing. I have to absorb this moment." 



While I tried, suddenly Morgan's over by them, explaining how much fun he had at the concert last night, and while I'm freaking out, so is their bodyguard who is loudly letting Morgan know "No! Breakfast!!", while madly flailing his hands. Morgan just ignores him. It was funny and embarrassing at the same time, and Georg and Gustav just nod, smile, and continue to sit at the table with white tablecloth that made them stand out even more. 

 After that a fangirl comes racing in yelling "OMG! Hi!!" To the G's, who, again, are just smiling... as the bodyguard kicks her out. 



So then my family continues to talk at the table. Bill comes back, and it's hard to concentrate on eating my pancakes- he would be randomly talking, with an occasional "scheisse" and a "was?!" from Georg. My dad said the G's kept looking at me, like they thought I was going to take a picture or wanted to, and my dad kept pressuring me to approach them for a picture. Of course I refused. I didn't want to disturb their pleasant conversation. 



Now, slightly more comfortable, with Bill back in my sight it was fun to sink back in my chair with my sunglasses on and peek long glances at the real life doll. I swear, he looks exactly how he does on the computer and t.v. No flaws at all. Same goes for all of them. I remember well when he was also sunk back into his chair, arms snug in his chest, looking tired from last night; I was staring at him, trying to make him look my way, and when he started to turn his head I held my gaze for a tad longer and I, because of the overload of shock, turned away again. I'll never forget that moment. 



My pancakes remain uneaten. I pick at bits on the sides with my fingers like a little rat while listening in on some German which I can't understand quite well. However, it sounds damn cute. I decide to try another bite of my food when suddenly I see Tom flash by my table so close that I freeze and get struck with a shock again. He walks right by my table, my dad, shoves by my brother's back... in his long white and black jacket. It's like he just jumped right out of my computer. I really want to know what those dreads feel like. It's seriously like seeing a cartoon come to life, because you only see them on your t.v., and sure they act real, but it would never occur to you that you would actually ever see them in your life. 



My brother says that he nodded and gave the peace sign when Tom was striding his way, and that Tom did the same. I didn't see that part because I was facing the other way. 



One of their managers whom I saw at the concert last night got out his camera and began filming Bill at the table, most likely for Tokio Hotel T.V. Now he was even closer to me than before, and I could hear his German voice so clearly... and to think that millions of fans from all over the world will be watching that, and I was sitting right there, practically eating breakfast with him! 



After maybe five pieces of food I have eaten by that time, the boys of Tokio Hotel, including the bodyguard, all stand up in a flash. It was still all a dream to me, even while all that was happening... how could I have a normal head when one of the biggest bands in Europe, my idols, are right there in pure sight, in real life?! Not at a concert, but having breakfast at their hotel expecting no one, just living their personal lives?? I know I've mentioned that a lot, but it was truly amazing. The most awesome experience I have ever had in my entire life. What are the odds? I'm pretty sure that nothing will ever be able to top what happened; the miracle of this morning. 



Surprisingly, Georg was smiling and saying "bye" to my brother while the group was departing. Then I said "bye" and he looked back, smiled, and said "bye" again. His smile is really damn contagious. He's seriously so nice. 



However, I was not yet complete. When they were further away but still in sight, I yelled "Bye, Bill!" As if in slow motion, Bill slowly looked around, swished his head (long hair flowing along), locked eyes on me, smiled widely, waved and said "Bye!"... In the voice of an angel. That's when I was finally complete. 



And Tokio Hotel was gone. I couldn't contain my excitement any longer. I must have looked like a fool, racing to Bill's chair and sitting in it, smelling it, getting my picture taken in it. I know, sad, but it just had to be done. The waiters were staring at me, laughing. I made sure to sit in all of their chairs before leaving, so that I could get one last sweet scent of Tokio Hotel air. 



I will always remember the smell of that air.